Unique Quality Minisite Development Service - $37.50 Promotion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unique Quality Minisite Development Service - $55

US$55 per minisite
Promo Over​

Logish Empire will be helping you develop your unused domain names into revenue-optimized minisites.

Unlike other minisite development services, we guarantee unique content with a customized look for your minisite. Your minisite will be compelling and credible to your visitors. Our Revenue Advice Report will ensure you use suitable affiliate programs and optimize your adsense placement so that it doesn't look awkward.

Here is an example of the minisite you will receive:

LawsuitFinancing(.)info
HotelBeddings(.)com

What Will You Receive For This Service?

1. Analysis

Your domain name will be first analyzed for the most appropriate niche. For instance, if you have a brandable or LLLL domain name that has no obvious niche, we will brainstorm ideas on appropriate niches for your minisite.

Keyword research will be done to gain higher-paying keywords that is suitable to your niche.

2. Unique web content

4 articles (pages) will be written based on our keyword analysis. These articles will be at least 300 words each.

We shall also accompany each article with a stock image.

At out discretion, if it is suitable, we will have additional (bonus) content for your minisite.

3. Customized Theme

Visual appeal is no doubt important to retaining visitors. Therefore, we shall select and customize Wordpress themes to suit your minisite. Where the theme to customize has a header picture, we will customize that as well.

Here's an example of a theme that was customised by Logish Empire: WayOfNinja.com

4. SEO

Basic SEO methods will be implemented for your minisite. To us, this means useful and unique content for your visitors. It also means having keyword density.

It is important to convert your visitors to customers or adsense clicks.

5. Revenue Advice Report

We will produce a report that advises you on what affiliate program to use for your minisite and how to optimize your adsense ad color and placement.

How Does This Work?

1. Pm me your domain name that you wish to develop a minisite for. Do inform me of any ideas or niches you prefer. And if the domain name has a website in the past, please inform me of its past niche.

You have my guarantee that I will work on your minisite as if it were one of my own developments. So obviously, I can and will only accept a maximum of 15 domain names per week to develop.

2. Once I accept your development, you will have to pay $55 upfront. You will get to see your minisite when it is done on my servers. And I shall send your wordpress minisite files, and sql database to upload onto your own host.

PM me to negotiate a lower price :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
As I will be going into the military soon, I may not be able to take up orders.

However, you can always contact me via pm to check. I can provide you with samples of minisites that I have done before.

•••
I bought a minisite package from logish and am happy with the results. You can see how the site turned out at GrowVegetablesIndoors.com.Plan on working with him again when he gets out of basic training.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back