NameSilo

Established DMOZ listed : PR2 : 1.5 yr old : DOMAIN NAME SITE : 2 word .com : #1 in SE rank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Name: NameChatter.com
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy.com
Domain Expiry Date: March 10th, 2011
Traffic Statistics: http://www.namechatter.com/stats.htm
Revenue Statistics: No significant revenue to report.
Starting Bid: $400
Minimum Increments: $2
Buy it Now: $550 - lowered on 9/9/10
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, Escrow (split escrow fees).
End Date: 48hrs after the most recent bid.
Additional Notes: Search Google, Yahoo and other SE's for live domain name chat room terms and phrases. You will find that NC is #1 in most cases, beating DNF and NamePros!!

Website Description:
I developed NameChatter (NC) to be a domainers social chat site. More focused on live chat rooms, live appraisals and live auctions. I wanted to have a special chat script developed but was never able to afford to have this done. Conceptually there would be profile pages, trader ratings, etc. and this is something that anybody with the knowledge or the funds could accomplish. I really had big plans for NC, I've gotten lots of great feedback about the name and the concept.

I am selling the site because I am currently starting my own service-based business cleaning monuments, stone and bronze for people. I have to focus my attention on my new business, website and other things and am afraid that I am letting NC slip away.

NC was developed by me using Microsoft Frontpage. I can transfer the files to you however you prefer, I am a bit new to selling sites but we will get the site transferred. :) The chat rooms on the site are a free flash chat service provided by Chatango.com. I created the rooms, customized the colors and posted them on the website. I will give you my Chatango.com username and password once the transfer is complete so that you can be the owner of the chat rooms and either keep them permanently or until you can have a chat script installed.

This site has SOOoo much potential and I would really like to see somebody develop it the way it should be developed. Sorry NP, but you better watch out if this name falls into the right hands.. LOL, :) you know I love ya NP :)

Thanks for all your bids and good luck :)

GG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Price drop!!

Hello,
I have decided to lower the starting bid, BIN and bidding increments for NC.

Thanks,
GG

Last edited:
•••
•••
I will consider all BIN offers.

Name Chatter is a great name, It may not look like it but I have put a lot of work into this site and branding.

Own NC today and become the #1 spot on the net for chatting live about domain names.

Did I mention LIVE AUCTIONS.. There is a lot of money to be made with this niche!

Search the net for .chatter sites, you will see that is is a popular term, even Ebay has a chatter site: http://ebaychatter.com/
Cheers,
GG

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks man, I really like it myself :)

•••
Bump.. This thread is old but still valid.. Please feel free to bid or make an offer.

NameChatter.com is also now a PR2 site!!! Yay

GG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This auction will end in 24hrs!

Current Bid
$402 - EGS

BID NOW to extend this auction!

Own your very own domain name chat site / forum / social site! NameChatter is the perfect name, with the right SEO and a very good start!

I have also lowered the BIN to only $550 for a faster sale!

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
This auction will end in less than ONE HOUR!

Current Bid
$402 - EGS

BID NOW to extend this auction!

•••
I don't know how you are going to sell this domain since EGS has had his Account Closed.

•••
I don't know how you are going to sell this domain since EGS has had his Account Closed.

LOL.. I know I saw that.. I even had a Mod double check for me.. High bid goes back to nuclearwerewolf if he still wants it. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back