IT.COM

Newbie, Needs some advise on where to send traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Be gentle, I'm a newbie..
I have collected some 50 or so domain names, all popular in the search engines, some with 60,000-100,000 links. Anyway I could use you advise on where is the best place to send this traffic, don't want a website on my own for now.

I have read most of the posts on the subject but i am still confused.
If I forward the URL to one of the parking domains do they pay for each click sent to them or only if the person then clicks on a link on that page?

Why can't I just join a few good associate programs and send the traffic that way(PPC), will that work and if so what are some good ones, I have some good Job seaching domains for example.

I know i'm asking a lot for nothing in return at this point but I hope to help someone else too someday.
AL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would point them to domainhop. THey pay if the user clicks a link on their page and/or popups they show if you enable them.

You can do what you wish with the traffic as long as the place you forward the traffic to allows it...

•••
What do you think about AllClicks.com

Has any one used them yet, they claim to pay 2-3 cents per visit plus a click commision of 75% of the rev.
New I know, but they seem eager to get my business.

•••
alkoehler said:
Has any one used them yet, they claim to pay 2-3 cents per visit plus a click commision of 75% of the rev.
New I know, but they seem eager to get my business.

Give them your business on 1 or 2 domains to see how they do. If they pay on time and at the published rate, give them a little more.

In the meantime, stick with any of the current proven producers.

Best of luck,

-Allan

•••
And those current proven producers are...? I'm really interested in making as much money as possible from advertisements

•••
Try paypopup.com in conjunction with a good domain parking site like Domain Sponsor

•••
So display even more popups to the user? Thats a sure way to make them not come back....
Plus does DS allow that?

•••
Newbie back with some results

Hi all,
I started this thread with liitle or no knowledge, anyway to make a long story short i have 50 names generating 2500 uniques/day with DH. So far it has been terrible for the following reasons:
1) not paid on click thru's 90% of the time, so i'm only getting .004 per unique, no idea why today I had 20 clicks with one one making a small amount.
2) the pages which are optimized are terrible, meaning the links are not relevent to the selected catagory, i.e ploitics shows up with no links, yet on kanoodle it has good links.
3) poor or no response from them after three emails, asked for a phone number they will not give it, i hate that.grrrr

so do i move to DS, I have all us traffic and all .com and one or two .net's

I was looking at allclicks which pays 2 cents per unique, that in my case is $50 a day compared to 5 a day at DS...

thanks again for all your help...
IAmAllanShore you've been a great asset to the forum and guys like me:$:thanks

•••
allclicks is a bad idea.
I dont believe they will let you forward the traffic.
Plus the company that owns them is known to delete accounts for no reason and not tell you so you keep sending traffic and never get paid.
When they dont pay you they dont answer your emails.

•••
alkoehler said:
2) the pages which are optimized are terrible, meaning the links are not relevent to the selected catagory, i.e ploitics shows up with no links, yet on kanoodle it has good links.
3) poor or no response from them after three emails, asked for a phone number they will not give it, i hate that.grrrr

so do i move to DS, I have all us traffic and all .com and one or two .net's

thanks again for all your help...
IAmAllanShore you've been a great asset to the forum and guys like me:$:thanks

They're usually good with e-mails... Surprised to hear they aren't.

The best way to deal with not enough links is on your "manage domains", change your "Search Term" to what you want the links to be about. So, as per your example, "Politics" would work, although "George Bush" or "Boxter" might even do better. In short, there is no reason not to have a long list available of links for your user to choose from.

Next, DH's optimization isn't the best in all honesty. You need to do it manually, as that's all they do when you get them to do it, but they get too many each day to do a good job on them all. Go through and choose categories and search terms that pay well, I've never had any category or search term rejected that I am aware of.

And thanks for the "props" :)

best of luck,
Allan

•••
l

All my DomainHop domains make far above the .004 cents per unique. Usually around .01 per visitor. I've tryed most of the parking programs, and their the most effective by far. Their content looks good, way better then the other leading companies. Also, I can optimize it the way I want. I think they have great optimatization.

Stick with Domain Hop, it'll get better for you, and it'll save you time and money in the long run.

Toompas

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back