IT.COM

[WTS] GuessNWin Script - Unique Idea

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
GuessNWin Script for sell​

This is a custom made script, and you wont be able to buy it from anyone but me

With this script you have great opportunity to start your own autopilot business.

How it works
You need to guess the money that in the picture (in the middle of the site), when you come first time to the site you have 1 chance to guess the sum, if you guess right you tranfer to information page and all the sum that you guessed will be transfered to your paypal account, so if you guess 20$ you win 20$ to your paypal without any hard work (The owner of the site need to pay 20$ to this user), but if you guess wrong, you don't have another chance to guess the sum.

How I get more chances?
You can get more chances by reffering your friends, for 3 people that you reffer you'll get 1 chance to guess (The owner don't need to advertise it a lot, it's autopilot, the users advertise it alone), or if you don't want to reffer your friends you can donate the site by paypal, if you donate 5$ you get 5 chances to guess, if you donate 1$ you get 1 chance to guess.
The script is coded by developer to my features, so you get unique script and unique idea that don't have yet in the web (I don't see site like this).

Revenue Sources (For the owner)
You have multiple revenue sources: Adsense (You can see the advertisements in the site), and donations by paypal.

Requirements
-Mysql database
-PHP 5 (4 should also work)
-Paypal account

Price
5 Reviews Copies - US$4.99
1 License - US$9.99
Resell Rights - US$49.99

Payment
Paypal

Demo
GuessNWin - Make Free Easy Money

Have any questions?
Feel free to message me, or ask a question in this thread.

Want to buy?
Message me for payment details.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hi
very interessing..
i have domains like 0chf.com and 0jpy.com and 0aud.com and i don't know waht to do with them, that would be a good idea.
Is it customable,i think of different moneys...
and pls give the price for multiple websites
thank you

•••
Review of Guess'N'Win

The premise of the site is that a visitor guesses the amount of money that is in the picture.

After I paid, the site was delivered to my email account very quickly. I had a problem with the format in which it was delivered and that was resolved very quickly by the seller by sending in a standard zip format. Problem solved.

Installation: The installation process is fairly simple if you know just a little bit of site installation.

Just follow the instructions. Adding your adsense code is pretty easy too as that is laid out in the index file for you showing exact placement.

Ok...so I have it up and running...now what? Well this is where it gets fun.

There is no admin pages. So changing the dollar amount you are putting up for grabs is determined by changing the SQL file. I am not afraid of screwing things up, so I opened it up and looked for a dollar amount. (this is per the instructions/installation process by the way). I didn't see a figure and it may be a random number. I am not that familiar with sql so it was a little foreign to me.

That being said. I contacted the script owner...again he answered me promptly and indicated that the line that I needed to change was somewhere around line 17. I counted in notepad 17 lines and honestly I do not see anything that would remotely look like a dollar figure.

I emailed him again and sent a PM stating I had sent him another email. No response.

So the site is running, but there is nothing really of value to promote and I am unsure of the dollar amount that is on the line everyday the site is up.

Ok. All that being said.
Review:

The script is easy to install.

Needs:
A back end that allows the user to easily manage the details of the site, such as:
adsense codes
number of referrals required to get a free guess
selling price of new guesses if the person doesn't want to refer others, but wishes to continue playing. (currently $5 gets you a guess. I think options/packages to increase sells would be better).
A place to set the $ amount on the line for the day or until changed and possibly a random amount that will hit between two figures decided by the admin.
A way to load random pictures in the center so that it appears the $ amount is changing constantly. I think it would add appeal to the game.

Overall: I give it a 4 on the scale of 10. It is a great start to something pretty cool, but still has plenty of room for growth.

•••
Still Selling the Script.
New DEMO Url: GuessNWin
Price: 4.99$

Cheers.

•••
Only for this weekend, Resell Rights License,
24.99$ (50% OFF).

Demo - GuessNWin

Cheers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back