Content Writer Needed - Lots Of Work

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I have several hundred sites and I am going development crazy.

I am looking for a content writer who's english is 100% perfect or close enough to provide 10 articles per site.

Payment shall only ever be paid once content has been checked but FAST payment is guranteed see my iTrader for proof!

Many different niches from Adult site - Hair, Shampoo, Makeup, Fiance, Realestate

The key is Im looking for UNIQUE content - I dont want wiki copied and I dont want to see these articles on other sites.

PM me with your best prices for 10 articles per site and I shall get back to you with confirmation!

Regards,

Robbie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will provide you copy scape content kindly contact me for further discussion..

•••
•••
hi i sent a pm long back but i still do not have any reply or any confirmation. is the job taken taken or still open. please clarify.

•••
ARTICLESANDCONTENT - An established 5 year old UK/US company.

We have written thousand's of articles and content for many of the web's top companies such as Hotel.com, Expedia.com & USWeb.com.*

Most of our writers are university educated and have degree's in their own field. We do not use offshore writers and have a strict policy on english mother tongue. We do not offer second rate content. Be aware of inferior content as it will hinder your SEO progress rather than improving it. All of our writers know exactly what is required when authoring 'SEO' content.
All of our work is guaranteed original and copyscape proof as well as edited before release.

Pricing ... 2 cents word

Please contact me via PM
Regards
JohnT

•••
Article Writing Service

Cheap Articles = Poor quality articles?

Order from us to see the difference.

Who we are: Content Yogi
What do we do: Services « Content Yogi
Send your orders to: [email protected]

NP price: $5 per 450-500 worded article
Copyscape/Duplichecker passed

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back