Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

Please appraise ipo.cc

Thanks in advance,

Walter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sunnuva... don't tell me you just registered that and I missed it somehow ;)

I was going through the (ever shrinking) list of 3char .cc's available and if I saw that I would have wet myself in the rush to get it!

Easy lowmid $xxx without even developing an inch, probably more.

Initial Public Offering or otherwise, I'm a fan.

-Allan

•••
mid to high XXX.. very nice!

•••
Not sure about the value of 3 char .cc right now, but it should fetch you some mid $xx offers. :)

•••
Great name, though may have to hold onto it for a while if you are only interested in selling it. Short, plenty of recognition. Could easily be marketed as IPO.ConsumerCenter, etc.--now that regular consumers have access to the formerly esoteric stock market. $250 tops in the current market, more if you hold out for the right buyer & much, much more if you develop it into a IPO related website.

AmCy

•••
•••
I see it has now been listed on Great Domains at $30,000... for your sake and the rest of ours, I hope it sells for that much :)

-Allan

•••
•••
wow, do I miss something? why you all give .cc domain a positive appraisal? I don't mean .cc is not good, but if you asked for a appraisal at other domain forum (ex. DNF :)) then you probably will not get any response or even only negative comments on it :( Is there any good news on .cc?
I only own one .cc for now.
good luck on ipo.cc

•••
yesonline said:
if you asked for a appraisal at other domain forum (ex. DNF :)) then you probably will not get any response or even only negative comments on it...

I think that the general attitude is quite bad at that other forum and that's why I will never post there again. I personally think that a lot of those people give lowball appraisals; the goal is to cause domain holders to lose confidence in the value of their domains in the hope that they can then buy these domains at a lowball price. As always, IMO.

Besides, I just don't like the setup over there. I can't even have links in my signature over there unless I pay extra fees for their "platinum" membership. Nonsense.

AmCy

•••
•••
bleah!!!!!!!!! i registered on the DNF for 50$ and that is a stupid forum
no responses, no apprisals, and no funny ambient. Just dont go there!!!!!!
NamePros is big, good, and free what do u want more?

•••
IllCodeForFood said:
bleah!!!!!!!!! i registered on the DNF for 50$ and that is a stupid forum
no responses, no apprisals, and no funny ambient. Just dont go there!!!!!!
NamePros is big, good, and free what do u want more?

I had a feeling I wasn't the only one who doesn't like that place.

Bottom line: by posting, members create free content for these forums, and the forums owners can in turn can leverage all that unique and plentiful content to make a profit. I am totally OK with ads in forums. But to fleece members like they do at that other forum is just plain greedy.

AmCy

•••
You are right AMCY they are pretentious, stuck up elitists IMO. THere is No one CLOSE to NP

•••
Both Forums have their own style, good and bad points but they are Domainers just the same and I do consider what they have to say, some over there are major players in this game, figure if all these .cc's had value these biggies would buy them all up...

.cc has very little support right now in the Domain Reseller biz...

Mike

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back