Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi guys and girls.

Any thoughts on This domain ????

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name, short and easy to remember.

•••
yesonline said:
Good name, short and easy to remember.

thanks, Yesonline

any other thoughts ??

•••
•••
Is that "I" four times?
Reg. fee unless it can expand into something

•••
reg fee.... too many variations..

•••
$0

not even worth regular fee!

•••
$0.00 - < Reg. fee, IMHO.
B-)

•••
•••
•••
•••
I hope you regged it during last "free .info domain" campagne, so you have not wasted even $1 :)
GL, H.

•••
It could've been worth a LITTLE if it was iii or iv or vii or something, but iiii isn't any roman numeral, so it's worth $0 (not that the roman numeral would make it worth much more if anything, but at least it means something)

•••
The Equivocate said:
It could've been worth a LITTLE if it was iii or iv or vii or something, but iiii isn't any roman numeral, so it's worth $0 (not that the roman numeral would make it worth much more if anything, but at least it means something)

Almost right. But extremely seldom the iiii was written instead of iv as it can be seen i.e. in medieval churches in the city when I live. Anyway, it does not change value of Iiii.info domain.

•••
Most of you consider iiii worthless because you only in the shoes of Western people, in Asia, Chinese in particular, will consider this kind of domain is very short, very easy to read, very easy to remember to be a nice domain. Such as 5168 or 1314 which are meaningless to most of you but Chinese think they are better than most of 3 letter domains. :) So when you saw many of such kind of domains have been registered , should not think these registrants were stupid to waste their money. There must be some markets to support these type of domains.

•••
Too much "I"s for my taste. 0$

•••
•••
I will give a low $x but at least some value. As told by yesonline, it is a very easy to remember domain. Good for users who do not like to think alot yet want to go to a site and explore. *giggles* wish you luck, namesky. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back