IT.COM

The best free host, I promise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this is a organization, and provides one package .... FREE!!!
www.freevat.com
it has these features.

unlimited disk space.
unlimited bandwidth.
free online website creator.
free stats--- soon.
free sub-domain.
and more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Checking it out right now; will post back in an hour or so :D

-Rick

•••
Setup form doesn't seem to work... :|

EDIT: Nevermind... The site takes about five minutes to load each page; not a good sign :p

Last edited:
•••
seems pretty good, 10mb limit but unlimited bandwidth

•••
•••
redhippo said:
anyone know what script they use?www.freevat.com

Was wondering the same thing, but I still can't signup... I think that their site is either down or its just never going to be fast enough to use... :|

I tried about 25 times between my first post and now and none of them worked; all of them timed out.

-Rick

•••
Awesome! Thanks MR.C#!

It worked quick for me, I don't know why it wasn't working for you Ricberw, try again now.

True_Snake

•••
ty

thanks for the good compliments, i tried my best :)

it took me days... or months to find a site like that.

•••
•••
Hmm unfamiliar with that one, will give it a go :)

•••
took me over 40 minutes just to get to the account created page, and i'm on dsl.

•••
•••
I will check it out, thanks

•••
I don't think that's xpanel - unless it's an older version. I run xpanel at webhostzero.com - it's a nice control panel for free hosting.

•••
Excellant, just took less than 3 minutes for me.

•••
mr.c# said:
www.freevat.com
it has these features.

unlimited disk space.
unlimited bandwidth.
free stats--- soon.
free sub-domain.
and more.

they cant have unlimited bandwith or disk space, its not possible to have unlimited in web hosts terms.

•••
•••
so is it good or what? lol

•••
•••
mr.c# said:
well it does :p

well in that case then im sure some people over at linuxiso would love someone to share a umlimited connection to the internet and host a few iso images of some linux distributions.

upload about 4-500gigs of iso images, after all you wouldnt be breaking there TOS or AUP becuase the iso images are free for al

•••
adam_uk said:
mr.c# said:
www.freevat.com
it has these features.

unlimited disk space.
unlimited bandwidth.
free stats--- soon.
free sub-domain.
and more.

they cant have unlimited bandwith or disk space, its not possible to have unlimited in web hosts terms.
Yes, that's just an advertising gimmick. You can never have unlimited, unmetered would be the more specific term for it. Just wait till you've used alot of bandwidth, they will probably ask you to pay or your account will get suspended. Nothing is ever free, and you can't ever depend on anything free. If you're serious about your website then I would suggest you get paid hosting, use free hosting only for testing out stuff. Think of it as a bonus!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back