NameSilo

Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vac

Established Member
Impact
DomainSponsor.com

I read very positive feedbacks about it.
Do you know other good services like that?
What would recommend?

I have several domains but never parked one.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I haven't used DomainSponsor. The bigger parking places are...

www.afternic.com
www.sedo.com - pays for clicks only
www.domainhop.com - pays .004 per visit

They each have their ups & downs. I am currently parking at sedo.
Good luck!

•••
•••
DomainHop is my favorite, I'm making quite a good ammount of money there! :tu:

•••
ArticoJr. said:
DomainHop is my favorite, I'm making quite a good ammount of money there! :tu:
i wish you were my downline!!:(

•••
I have a large portfolio of high traffic names, and have used sedo, trafficz, domainhop, domainspa, and search123. None compare to the the revenue paid by DomainSponsor.

As you can tell from my signature I am very satisfied with DS. I am currently making $450 a day average with Domain Sponsor.

Referrals always welcome, if anyone uses my referral link, I will assist you in getting 10% more than the average account recieves, understanding the stats, implementation, and getting the best results from optimization.

•••
help

Hey,

just signed up for an account at domainsponsor ... how do i put ya down as my referer domainut? ... i want to test a few hundred new names ... not much traffic but alltogether it adds up

•••
If you used the link in my signature you will automatically added as my referral. If you did not, please PM me your account number and I will inform my rep at DS about getting you in the Premier program (10% more), and making sure you are in my downline. If you have any questions regarding the system, please feel free to contact me.

Sid

•••
thanks

will do DN as soon as i get the confirmation email from them ...

•••
I only started using DomainHop unti recently and I'm loving it already. DomainSponsor looks somewhat promising as well, I might just try that out as well. :)

•••
Have you also compared them to fabulous? Do they (DS) also support nameservers or just the framing and redirects?

•••
I tried to register thera as an individual.
Company name field is required.

•••
theparrot said:
Have you also compared them to fabulous?
I have compared them to Fab and my earnings are much higher with DS.

theparrot said:
Do they (DS) also support nameservers or just the framing and redirects?

Yes DS allows you to use their nameservers. The nameservers are ns1.proredirect.com and ns2.proredirect.com Once you signup, let me know and I will make sure you are in contact with the right person to add your domains into your account, for using their nameservers.

•••
vac said:
I tried to register thera as an individual.
Company name field is required.

Just fill in the company field, they still send the checks in the name you specify.

•••
samename said:
will do DN as soon as i get the confirmation email from them ...

OK just let me know.

Sid

•••
i parked at domainhop but didn't get much of it cause i didn't earn my first $2 for the 1st 2 weeks of parking.so no guaranteed RPM

•••
Hi Sid. I've got most of my names spread out between Fabulous, Sedo and Afternic. Have found that some names do better at different sites. About 100 of my recent acquisitions are still sitting on the registrars nameservers doing nothing, so would like to try out DomainSponsor and will use your link. Can you upload names to them in bulk?

•••
Grrilla said:
Hi Sid. I've got most of my names spread out between Fabulous, Sedo and Afternic. Have found that some names do better at different sites. About 100 of my recent acquisitions are still sitting on the registrars nameservers doing nothing, so would like to try out DomainSponsor and will use your link. Can you upload names to them in bulk?

You submit a list of names to your account rep via email or messenger. Change the nameservers to ns1.proredirect.com and ns2.proredirect.com.

The key to DS that many people don't realize is that the site scripts optimize and examine each link, click, keyword, visitor. Causing the most click keywords results and links to show up first, along with more listing results available via the suggested links. It generally takes 72 hours for my names to optimize completely. And within 48 hours, making the same or better than I made at fabulous, sedo, trafficz, and domainhop.

•••
Anyone that signed up as my referral at DomainSponsor, please contact me by PM with your Name and account number, so that I can make sure you get a Premium account (10% extra).

Thanks,
Sid

•••
got an example of a domain parked at http://www.domainsponsor.com

all mine are on sedo currently - any ideas if this is an easy transition?

•••
DS gives you a choice of redirecting to them, or using their nameservers, Whichever works best or quickest for you. Maybe use Fabulous to redirect to DomainSponsor.

Sid

a few examples of my parked names.

Generic Landing Page
http://www.nkvd.us/

Keyword Optimized
http://worldcarribean.com

Keyword Optimized with Paid links are placed directly on landing page
http://travelvalueplus.com/

If you allow their script to auto optimize for you and request

D - Direct Link - Paid links are placed directly on landing page
P - Popular Searches - List of relevant & popular searches to your domain name will appear on landing page

The results are generally pretty targetted after 72 hours. The one click direct links work well because it only requires one click to get paid as apposed to most 2 click programs.

•••
Okay, stupid question. You should only park domains that get traffic, right?

•••
subliminal said:

It would be pointless if you parked domains that are not going to make you any money....

•••
subliminal said:

well duh isn't that a logical thing to do instead of wasting your time praying people would just come?

•••
trafic

Let's say I have name that generates about 10 uniques a day with just a generic site I set up on my server. No keywords, no SEO.

Does it make sense to optimize it before parking on DS?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back