IT.COM

Guess what NamePros!

NameSilo
Watch

TUFKATH

Account Closed
Impact
I'm making my very own Podcast! I've already submitted it and it's under review by apple as we speak! I'm sure I will get accepted.

If you are wondering what kind then I will tell you: comedy skits! You may not know this about me but the major competition of my computer hobby is humour. People tell me screw the computer and become a comedian or an actor! I don't have to decide for my career for a year or so but I can do both for now!

The first skit is an interview with a world war two soldier. It's actually about a year old and I have 4 more skits that are almost as old but I will be making more after I post those. I made it for a history project and people liked it so much that they told me to make more about whatever so that's just what I did and they kept asking for more. I toned it down and haven't made any since before Summer 2005 but I'm ready to make more soon.

Once it's up and running I'll post the link and you guys can check it out.

And for your big old fat jerks out there who are ready to critisize me for them know this: they are supposed to be dumb and stupid! I do this to have a good time and give a few people a life while I'm at it. They may only appeal to teenagers or people who aren't 54 years old but I don't care because there are more teenagers on the internet than 54 year olds ;).

Wish me luck NamePros!

Edit: Just noticed that this is my 1,111th post here. Why is that significant? Well 11 is my favourite number and 11 minutes past 11pm is my favourite time. I won't get a bunch of 1s lined up unless I get 11,111 posts which at this moment would make me the 2nd highest poster on NamePros. By the time I reach that then Jeff will be into the six digits lol.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's awesome!!! congrats!!!

•••
•••
thats cool

hoping to hear from you again taylor about the podcast :)

•••
Gratz Taylor, good luck with your choice in careers :D

•••
sounds cool :) good luck man..

•••
i could also become a standup comedian hire me pls. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back