NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cky47

Account Closed
Impact
<Closed> $2,800/Month Website for Sale! <Nothing to see here>

Nanofied Productions, is selling one of our biggest websites to date...

This website sells a Live Help system to website owners. In the past months, my average for the site profit ($400-$500 in ads) was $2,800 per month! I know you probably think I am crazy, but I have a new site coming up that is going to take all my teams time, and we need to sell this one so we have money for the new one.

To show everyone that I am not kidding andthat there really are tons of people who signed up for the service, visit this link... http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...lpoperator.com which clearly shows this website having over 6,000 hits in a single day! The websites rank is also in the low 990,000's. For any unfamiliar alexa users, that may sound high, but that is 990,000 out of every site on the web!

Alot of my traffic and sales came from PPC advertising, although I do own and run tons of other sites, in which I emailed and told members about the site and its benifits. I will continue to email members and such of my other sites after the sale of the site, so you dotn have to worry about that .

The website has three different plans set up, which are one ($19.99), Live ($39.99), and Pro ($49.99). Our biggest seller is the $39.99 package. Lucky for the winning bidder, the website is also completely autoated in sales. All you have to do is checkthe website admin panel every once and a while to acept new payments and activatetheir account. After that you dont haveto do anything for the users have their own control panels in which they control every aspect of their support panel.

To try out the user panel yourself go too...
http://www.livehelpoperator.com/oper...?l=demoaccount
Username:demoaccount
Password:demoaccount
(may not work until monday)

A screenshot of my profits for last month WITHOUT any advertisements is right here...
http://boardingscene.com/paypal.jpg (there was a $29.99 christmas special)
I'm sorry I dont have any screenshots of the website at it's high, you can read more about that in this thread...

Winner of this Auction will recieve all aspects of the website such as, hosting, doamin name, all ownership right, ect. I will also help the winner in the advertising process, and help them with the website for a period of 2 months. The websites design is very easy to modify as well. Anyone with basic knowledge of html can easily update the looks of the site.

www.LiveHelpOperator.com

Starting Bid: $600
BIN: $3000 (Thats about one month's profit with advertising)

All BIN offers will be considered, if close to my stated price.

Website is being added to Ebay on Tuesday, and the bid will end on Sunday. Whichever ammount of money is larger, will win the website...

Good Luck Bidding!

Pm Me with Any Questions!

I Also am looking to sell another site of mine www.BoardingScene.com if the price is right...

It is a snowboarding, skatebaording, surfing, mountainboarding, wakebaording community. It has a integrated home page, videos section, pictures section, blog section, and lot of others such as a help system. It is based off the Invision board, which mean the entire site can be edited through the admin panel. You can PM me if interest in it as well.

Thanks Again!

Jon
Nanofied Production

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why are you selling a site that's making $2800/month for $3000? Sites are usually valued at 12x the monthly revenue.

•••
Because I need the moeny for a website I am building called www.bizlinked.com so that I can advertise and pay my programmer. I would love to sell it for more, but I am lookign for a quick sale is all. Thanks for the question though...

•••
Sounds fishy to me New member selling a site making $2,500 a month for $3000.
Mods please check this out and make sure its not a scam.

•••
Theres nothing fishy here, I will even give everyone the DL.

I bought the sitefrom some buy as a Pre-made Script, and then started a PPC campaign at about $500 or month. This ended giving me the traffic ratings on alexa.com and the $2,800 profit. Once oyu take out the $500 in adwords though it is about $2,300. I am making a fresh install at end of auction so that everything is working in tip-top shape.

Thanks!

•••
why not just wait a month on your site?

seems extremely fishy

•••
Becasue I am absolutely broke, and cant afford to advertise it. I spent all my money on my new website. I guess I should have budgeted a little better.

Anyone wanna put a offer yet? I will sale to the highest bid over $600 unless someone chooses to buy it now for $3,000. I need a quick sale...

•••
Please provide proof of revenue.

Anyway, how come you can't just wait 1 month? Surely you could get a $50 loan from a friend, spend it on advertising, get $250, and then put that back in to the business?

•••
Scam.

Anyone thinking of purchasing please read this post : http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=49427

Be safe. :)

•••
looks fishy... what about your previous month 2,800$ u earned??
all of that finished??

Alexa site contact information
Contact Info for livehelpoperator.com:

Modern Media Group
1705A Feagin Dr. #173
Lufkin, TX

US
+1 936 639 4013
[email protected]
but you are related to Nanofied Productions??

•••
ROTFLOL :hehe:

Thanks worldwid... added +rep for ya :xf.love:

BTW, who is this aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks said:
aaron_nimocks
Tauren Join Date: Jul 2005

You should try to sell your site at namepros.com now since you wont be able to here.
http://forums.DigitalPoint/showpost.php?p=553377&postcount=49

Some kids at digitalpoint are really rude :td:

I hate this aaron_nimocks :alien:

Any way, thanks for the head ups!

worldwid said:
Anyone thinking of purchasing please read this post : http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=49427

Be safe. :)

•••
Okay .... Enough childish Entertainment :|

Closed !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back