Domain Empire

And we're back down to... $4.19 GoDaddy Domain Registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Amazing how this works, apparently it's time to save some people some cash again... :D

Here's how to get COM, NET, ORG, INFO, BIZ, and the like for only $4.19:
1. Click on the following link:
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...hared.asp?se=%2B+site:godaddy.com+$1.95&hl=en
2. Scroll down the page and check the "Dedicated IP" box under one of the hosting plans.
3. Click "BUY NOW!".
4. Scroll to the bottom of the next page (with more offers) and click "CONTINUE".
5. Once you are viewing your shopping cart, remove whatever hosting package was added, but leave the dedicated IP in your cart.
6. Add whichever domain you would like to your cart.
7. Add coupon code "BEN" to your cart for $1 off your total purchase.
8. Finish your checkout, you just got a domain for $4.19!

The same method above can be used to get a .US for only $3.94!

Rep points would be appreciated... Thanks, hope this saves people a bunch of cash! :)

-Rick

P.S. A visit to the sites in my siggy would be equal to a rep point ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BAH! I knew i should have waited one more day -_-. Lets see what is there to reg! + for you!

*EDIT* haha omg! THank god for Google CACHE! HAHAH! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Nice one :) Will add rep now.

All the best.

Richard

•••
Can't wait to try this out! Now I just need to think of some domains!

Rep added!

•••
WOW. You ROCK!
Hopefully no one from GD browses NamePros. :|

But seriously, how did you even think of finding that? Good work. I hope it lasts!

•••
On a similar subject :)

Cheapest backorders.

Invest in their ' Investors edge ' for 1 month, Pick some random domains from that to back order .... They will cost you $8.95 each. Once they are in your account just cancel them.

I tend to do 20 a time.

Now GoDaddy is not that great for backorders, but good for the low to mid price domains .... And at this you are paying less than $10 a backorder ( these continue as credits after you are not getting the discount from being in the 'investors edge' ).

I have picked up many domains this way, including some that are making over $20 a month just from parking and one that fetched over $2k when sold ... Plus many in the $xxx range.

I tend to sign up for one month a year just to get back order credits :)

Hope this helps, wishing you all the best.

Richard

•••
DomainSage said:
On a similar subject :)

Cheapest backorders.

Invest in their ' Investors edge ' for 1 month, Pick some random domains from that to back order .... They will cost you $8.95 each. Once they are in your account just cancel them.

I tend to do 20 a time.

Now GoDaddy is not that great for backorders, but good for the low to mid price domains .... And at this you are paying less than $10 a backorder ( these continue as credits after you are not getting the discount from being in the 'investors edge' ).

I have picked up many domains this way, including some that are making over $20 a month just from parking and one that fetched over $2k when sold ... Plus many in the $xxx range.

I tend to sign up for one month a year just to get back order credits :)

Hope this helps, wishing you all the best.

Richard

I'm not quite sure I get how you are doing this...could you elaborate just a little more?

Thanks,
J

•••
anyway to get cheaper than this lol

•••
Quick, put this in a members-only forum so no guests will see it and report GD's self-errors! :guilty:

•••
Hi J,

No problem ( as the poker tournie is on a break :) )

Normally GoDaddy charges $18.95 for a back order.

But sign up for their 'investors edge' program ( expired domains etc ) which costs $29.95 a month, just sign up for a month.

Go into the search on that once you are a member and just backorder any old domains ... that costs $8.95 for each back order.

Cancel the 'bad' domains you just ordered and you will have back order credits which are valid for a year.

So you save $10 a backorder, the investors edge for one month is,let's say, $30 for the month. So if you do 3 back orders then you break even. If you order, as I do, 20 at a time it means I am saving about $170 :)

Hope that explains it a bit better.

But as I have said these are really for the lower end of the market, still I have found it well worth it.

All the best.

Richard

•••
just regged sportslitter.com so I can get rid of blogspot!

•••
Good, But what to do with the IP addy ?
Will we need to cancel that after 1 month or something?
I need more info.

•••
Dedicated Hosting IP?
do we have to pay this amount monthly if we choose 1 month plan or after that the contract will expire?
please share any infos that u might know
cheers
Simon

•••
•••
Hmmmmm.... Doesn't work to me. Or already removed?

•••
wasistdas said:
Just tried it a few minutes ago and it worked fine. Rep added, btw. ;)

•••
wasistdas said:

Still works~! I would use it but I dont wanna be billed every month for an ip addy I will never use. :)

•••
deet said:
Still works~! I would use it but I dont wanna be billed every month for an ip addy I will never use. :)

are we billed monthly?

thanks

•••
laser said:
are we billed monthly?

thanks

I dont know, Still trying to find out.

•••
laser said:
deet said:

are we billed monthly?

thanks
You will be billed for at least 2 months as soon as they found out you are using this hole (no matter you cancelled the auto-renewing or what), and will notify you the "at least 2 months purchase is required" according to their TOS.
And Using computers dishonestly is against the Law in US, EU and Major Cities in Asia.

Well I might be the unlucky one who encountered this... :(
Actually I got checked by the US registry recently as well... blah.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks ricberw and DomainSage. Rep. added.

To those asking about recurring billing:

- Go to Customer info & more --> Payments and Renewing items (GoDaddy Panel)
- Cancel the services you don't want (Dedicated IP)
- Add some Rep if it helps (hint)

You don't really need to do step 3, but it's appreciated ;).

%%-

•••
so do u think its worth if we have to pay min of 2 months Dedicated IP fee?
thanks
simon

•••
AmD950 said:
You will be billed for at least 2 months as soon as they found out you are using this hole (no matter you cancelled the auto-renewing or what), and will notify you the "at least 2 months purchase is required" according to their TOS.
And Using computers dishonestly is against the Law in US, EU and Major Cities in Asia.

Well I might be the unlucky one who encountered this... :(
Actually I got checked by the US registry recently as well... blah.

Does anyone know if they will do this?

•••
so? anybody think godaddy will bill you for 2 months once they find out?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back