Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

redz

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
By the way; the screenshots dont work?

•••
I purchased the ebook with reseller rights from http://adsense-nonsense.com on 6 October for $9.99.

The eBook itself contains the following;

A 4 line paragraph on What is Adsense
A 7 line paragraph on why use Adsense
5 Steps as follows (about 2 - 3 lines each)

1. You need a website to use Adsense
2. Sign up for Adsense
3. Get visitors to your site by exchanging links, telling your friends about your site and creating a community on your site
4. Put Adsense on your site where they stand out. Start earning money
5. Get your friends and customers to click on your ads - Please don't do this it will get you banned - I'm only stating what the book says.

A 4 line paragraph recommending the services of pageswirl.com (with a referrer id) to increase your traffic.

Matt if you feel I have misrepresented your "book" in any way please send a copy of it to a NamePros mod and let them comment on it.

Once I purchased your "book" I sent you an email and you never replied.

BTW Matt's post above describes this site as 8 days old. It was also described as an 8 day old site on 5 October when it was offered for sale at the link below:

http://www.webmaster-talk.com/showthread.php?t=36848

Last edited:
•••
thanks

Bid withdrawn

Thank you hostbidder for the enlightenment

JohnT

•••
Thread Reported to mod/admin for verification.

•••
Well done HostBidder for pointing out this dispicable character. This person should be banned from namepros.

•••
•••
•••
Kinda sad.

Damned scammers.

•••
i sold the site to my friend hundredbling.net but he did not have the money so i could not delete my post on their and it was already closed once i checked it. Hostbidder, i never recived no emails, which email address did you send it to?. It was sold for $70 but my friend did not recive his paypal money from another site so it did not sell. Hostbidder.com you should read the whole website carefully and see what is says before you claim some kind of false advertising on my ebook.

And it goes more like this
A 9 line introduction
A 4 long line/run on on what is adsense
A 5 long line paragraph on why choosing adsense.
Another thing:
Did you expect to buy a 50 page long ebook for $2.50?
You paid $9.99 because it has resell rights, the book costs $2.50 for a reason because it has "We go straight to do the point in step by step procedures." Straight to the point as i last checked was basic, straight forward, no long words confusing words involved. You are the first to complain about the ebook most buyers gave positive feedback, Next time please read what you are buying.

•••
So what about the Click fraud allegations

•••
pmed you back and thnx for the link barefoottech, i will sign up :).

site still for sale, starting bid is $10

•••
redz said:
Hostbidder.com you should read the whole website carefully and see what is says before you claim some kind of false advertising on my ebook.
Where did I claim that? I posted a brief summary of the book and let others judge for themselves.

redz said:
Did you expect to buy a 50 page long ebook for $2.50?
You paid $9.99 because it has resell rights...
No, but when I paid $9.99 I expected content that I could resell. I didn't expect the book to contain advice that could get an account banned from Adsense.

•••
Nice you informed as anyway HsotBidder!

•••
Sold to lordhaha. Close please.

•••
Good buy ... Sneaky purchase .... domain name alone well worth 100.00
LORENZO

•••
Sold, everything sent to buyer and he requests his money back, I think i will not send you the money because you just recived my ebook, my reseller rights, all my images and templates, the software to edit the ebook. Technically the site is sold to you. Their are no refunds my friend, either Give me info so i can change the account under your name or keep the site with out the domain

Last edited:
•••
I didn't even need to buy it, he didn't encrypt his paypal / stormpay order links so you can find the download link by viewing the page source.

Let me tell you the book isn't that good at all, plus he tells you to tell friends to click on your ads... Oh and redz, at least you could have spell-checked your book after writing it, don't you think ?

•••
not my site anymore, belongs to lordhaha so its not my problem now

got lucky, deleted that now so its not a problem.

If i was to return the money to LordHAHA i would be scamed since he has the editor for the ebook which he can use to switch everything, he has all the files, images, and ebook. LordHaHa please read your emails, If you want the domain you have to either wait about 40 more days until it can be transfered or give me your contact information so i can give you the account.

•••
we have made a conclusion in our dispute. Please close this topic :)

•••
Oh Boy

Oh my

Oh Dear

glad you guys made up ....

Contact me via PM if WHOOOOever owns it now want to sell

Lorenzo

•••
well the domain was not sold, buyer recived a partial refund

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back