Created: 04-oct-2005
Expires: 04-oct-2006

Average Of 100 Unique Hits Daily.
Average of 400 Page Views Daily.
Average First Time Visits Daily 80.
Average Returning Visitors 20 Daily.
( Screen Shot of stats on request )

What You Get:

Future Page Rank Script - Well from what I've seen you can't get this script very easily, I looked for a copy to buy but I could not find any, only the ones that are remotely hosted and I did not want that so I made my own. My Future Page rank script is unique because it will check multiple Google datacenteres for the future page rank and return a result for each.

Main Checker Script - This script checks many search engine related things. The information is gathered from Google, Alexa & Thumbshots. Some of the information returned is Alexa Page Rank, Google Page Rank, Google Backlinks, Yahoo Backlinks, Alexa Backlinks and more.

The design of the site is unique. I have designed the logo myself as well as all of the graphics, I have also grey styled the Alexa Web Services image and the Google logo.

The Alexa checking system is now converted to the new Alexa Web Services system, which takes effect on the 1st of December. Most other sites will stop using Alexa checking scripts because you are now required to have your own ID, and Secure ID. This is then generated and checked against the one generated on the server. You get 10,000 free Alexa web services checks per month after that you are charged $0.15 per 1000 checks.

You also get the SEC Search script with full resale rights, this is basically the Google API with a few add-ons, but it seems to get used a fair bit!

The whole site is easy to config from one config.php file. Change the site name, Meta tags, Alexa id, Google id, Google publisher id etc. All from one file.

The scripts are unique and coded by me, you will be given full resell rights, and I will not be using the scripts on any other site I make so you may resell them as you wish.

Google Ads - The site uses Google ads at the moment for revenue, im getting around 1 click every 2 days but this would increase if the site was advertised a little and maybe some SEO optimisation.

Starting Price: $100
BIN: $350
End Time: 26th Oct

Regards
Richard Simpson

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll start you off on $100.

Thanks.

•••
Danman199 said:
I'll start you off on $100.

Thanks.

Thanks for your bid, if anyone has any questions please PM me
or
e-mail (scribby at scribbytech dot net)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Richard, when is this auction over?

Thanks

•••
expat said:
Richard, when is this auction over?

Thanks

End Time: 28th Oct

•••
Sorry, I misread your first post.

I'll go $150

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Finishing Time Changed, End Time: 26th Oct :)

•••
Almost forgot to mention the payment is via either

Moneybookers
Paypal
Or Bank Transfer (You Pay Overseas Trasfer Fees)

•••
•••
•••
Only 1 Day Now! Biding ends 26th at 5:00PM +9.5GMT

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back