IT.COM

.NAME Free Trials

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
.NAME Free Trials now available

For the first time, domain names come with Free Trials. A .name address, domain name (e.g. morgan.name or peter.morgan.name) or email address (e.g. [email protected]), can be registered for 60 days without charge.

What this means is you can try any available .name extension for 60 days absolutely fee. No money out of your pocket. If you wish to keep the .name name you would just pay the standard registration fee at the conclusion of your trial period.
For more information contact the sales dept at [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, dgridley! :tu:

(I'm still too afraid to even get my ".NAME" toes wet, for me persoanlly IMHO). :guilty:
* hides *
:laugh:

•••
I have gridley.name, gridley.us, and davidgridley.com, lol.. gridley.com was taken.

Jeff said:
Thanks, dgridley! :tu:

(I'm still too afraid to even get my ".NAME" toes wet, for me persoanlly IMHO). :guilty:
* hides *
:laugh:

•••
Is "Jeff.name" taken ... as yet? :gl:

:notme:

•••
registerfly.com its at then? and where?

•••
•••
Jeff said:
Is "Jeff.name" taken ... as yet? :gl:

:notme:
It appears that both the first and last name has to be used. first.last.name :gl: So it's not available. However, Rapid.Jeff.Name is! :gl:

•••
SecondVersion said:
However, Rapid.Jeff.Name is! :gl:

I'm all over it! :kickass:

Thanks, SV.
B-)

•••
That's not necessarily so as I own gridley.name...

SecondVersion said:
It appears that both the first and last name has to be used. first.last.name :gl: So it's not available. However, Rapid.Jeff.Name is! :gl:

•••
No both 2nd level and 3rdlevel .names are included. Since there is not limit I sent a list of 7 free names to register. Lets see what they say

•••
Gnr

GNR www.nic.name has had a 30 day trial for a while and looks like its been updated to 60 days.
As far as jeff.name it whois.name
Not available for second level registration. Third level registrations may be available on this name.
The only problem is I BELEIVE that third level registrations are not tranferable to another registrar while second level is.

jim

•••
dgridley said:
That's not necessarily so as I own gridley.name...
Ah well I may have been wrong. :gl:

But Rapid.Jeff.Name is :kickass: IMHO

•••
hey thanks!

Nice tip, let me try some for me. Is there any limit per person

•••
I got this response from registerfly:...

Hello

Sorry but registerfly does not provide such kind of trial .name domains.
It is offered by .name registry nic.name only.

Thank You

Registerfly.com INC
ICANN Accredited Registrar

•••
To clarify the promotion is valid. We are working with the GNR registry(.name) on this one. For now to take advantage of the promotion just contact [email protected] and they can direct you on how to get started. Within the next 3-4 days you will be able to directly take advantage of this offer from our website without needing to contact us.

•••
oh Thanks a lot Paul for the clarification.
I'll contact you guys again later

•••
It's great isn't it...having a Regfly rep on our forums...

•••
I once met them on another forum,
and they just solve my problem much faster than the ticket support system.

I'm outside US and without fluent English verbal skills...
I can only use text to communicate with them :)

•••
This is great hopefully I can get one! I don't think I'll actually use it though :)

•••
regfly said:
To clarify the promotion is valid. We are working with the GNR registry(.name) on this one. For now to take advantage of the promotion just contact [email protected] and they can direct you on how to get started. Within the next 3-4 days you will be able to directly take advantage of this offer from our website without needing to contact us.
I requested information from the email link you provided and then sent a list back as they requested of domains that I would like to have registered but have not heard back from the sales department and none of the names appear in my account. How can I find out what might be happening here?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back