Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
WaveMail.com

WaveMail.net

:talk:

202 EXACT results on Google for: "WaveMail" (no space).

Appreciate your comments, thoughts, and/or suggestions!
Thanks.

:snaphappy:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got a certain ring to it

$40 - $60 imo undeveloped.

Think if you develop it to be a free email service like hotmail Could be very nice. Good luck!

•••
Thank you kindly, WL!
PS. Go BLUE. :D

•••
Originally posted by WhiteLion
Got a certain ring to it

$40 - $60 imo undeveloped.

Think if you develop it to be a free email service like hotmail Could be very nice. Good luck!

I was thinking the same thing as "WhiteLion"

Perhaps you have come across a very marketable domain "CoolHost"!

•••
Thank you, as well Biggie!
Unsure of $$$ (likely why it's here in "Appraisals") ... but I sure am hip on the domain names. I appreciate your kind words. :)

•••
•••
Great name, very catchy, $45-$70 Good luck! B-)

•••
Kinda cool. $50+
Reminds me of VOIP :)

•••
:gn: It sounds better than hotmail! :D
$50-$70
Good luck :)

•••
$20-$40 I'd say. I dont know if I like this word combo.

Mike

•••
Thanks, everyone ... I'll be back to return the favor later p.m.
Have a GREAT domain day today. :)

•••
I think from a purely graphical design pov. it has a nice ring to it... even if its for something as simple as webmail, there would be a lot of room for nice site design..something fresh and dynamic

•••
Thank you kindly, hyperlackofspace. :)

•••
Nice naming for handheld users ~ on the go mail.. SMS..

Brandable.

$125+

•••
to be honest i see no value in it

But Good Luck anyway

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
to be honest i see no value in it

But Good Luck anyway

Agreed! I think people are just being nice because you're CH. :hearts: Good luck with it, though--it has potential if developed.

•••
•••
•••
The banner is great! But honestly, I have to agree with Nemesis and DotLeader about the name itself. Of course that's just MHO, and since when has my opinion been worth anything anyway? :yell:
hehe

•••
Woo Thanks for the kickass comments on the banner, I think the domain name in itself is worht $20-$35 -/+ IMHO, Goodn luck with it though CH!

•••
Originally posted by Light
The banner is great! But honestly, I have to agree with Nemesis and DotLeader about the name itself. Of course that's just MHO, and since when has my opinion been worth anything anyway? :yell:
hehe

Thanks, your opinions (and comments) mean a LOT to me, Cindy ... as do Nem's and DL's, and everyobody's here.
I appreciate 'em. Truly. :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back