Domain Empire

DotComGuy.com for auction.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whew, I was wondering when his second 15 minutes of fame would start... I guess you get 15 per name?

;)

•••
Auction information

Internationally known trademark name on the auction block

The DotComGuy® auction will not be a traditional auction. DotComGuy®’s adventure was born through creativity; thus ingenuity and creativity will be greatly encouraged in the bidding process.

The auction will run from March 16 until April 30, 2004. All bids must be submitted via www.DotComGuy.com for review.

The TOP FIVE BIDS on April 30th, 2004 will be submitted to Dax Alvarez at Blakely, Sokoloff, Taylor and Zafman in Los Angeles, California for careful review and final consideration. The successful bidder will be announced by May 15, 2004.

Wonder what it will go for?

•••
His one year tenure ended sadly -many of the 'dotcom' companies that promised him money went bust.

I don't think the name will fetch more than a couple hundred tousand.

•••
wow 1 year on the net lol. I wonder how much he got paid to do that lol.

•••
Originally posted by painperdu
His one year tenure ended sadly -many of the 'dotcom' companies that promised him money went bust.

I don't think it will fetch more than one thousand! :lol:

•••
He probaly will get big bucks. I think the whole thing was stupid.What people will do for money.

•••
•••
I don't want it!!! He can keep it- i thought the initial concept/idea was good but... It wasn't worth "half" the hype!

REG FEE!!!!

•••
Originally posted by painperdu
Originally posted by Anthony
I don't think it will fetch more than one thousand!

I'll take the middle ground and guess it fetches lower/mid five figures. Hope the seller reports it so we can see it on DNJ's top sales for the week.

•••
lol, DomainBlasters.

Rj i think only fetch only high $xxxx

•••
35 NP$ says Gates Buys it!!!!

•••
Who is sad enough to change their name to DotComGuy & stay in their house for a yr thats just f**cked up.

"His wife is very happy to not be known as Mrs. DotComGuy,"
lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back