Dynadot

Established $100+/month Image Hosting site for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, im selling my image hosting site ..

Earnings:
it's making an average of $3.56 daily .. although the daily earnings fluctuate alot .. from a min of $0.07 to $13.16 .. but it's been quite stable these few days ..
proof

Description:
Using celerondude's script. Done a bit of modification including ad placement and also limit 1MB upload size. This site has huge potential .. along with the adsense, you can implement cpm ad into it .. that will give a boost to the earnings. Sadly i couldnt get into casale or fastclick which is giving good cpm.
You can also sell ad space.

Age of site:
Less than a month

Domain name:
http://www.myimagehub.com
Registered at godaddy.

Stats:
Registered Users - 837
Total Files - 4,884
Total Space Usage - 717,968.52 KB

Traffic Details:
Traffic is coming from search engine ranking and word of mouth.
Rank #2 in MSN for Free Image Host
64G of transfer last month
11G of transfer this month to date
4.5k uniques last month
442 uniques for to date.
stats

Hosting:
Currently hosted in micfo .. you would need to transfer to your own hosting server .. I do not know how to do this .. so only bid if you know how to transfer everything. I believe you can use whm to do this.

Reason for sale:
Have no time to promote it .. and i need some serious cash for my current project. I do not have a good server to cope with the growth of the service.

Is this a bidding: Yes

Base price: $400
BIN: nothing in mind. But i will accept an offer which i think it's good enough.

Payment: paypal or epassporte.

When is this ending: 1 week from the first bid.

You can bid here or pm me the bid! Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
aRxS said:
BIN: nothing in mind. But i will accept an offer which i think it's good enough

hmm that answers it

•••
I'll bid $500 to start things up, provided you show me a screenshot of the "referrals" page from AwStats.

•••
Hello there,

I would like to see a screenshot of google adsense with the number of impressions and clicks. You are allowed to show that.

Also I am curious how did you get it this big in less than a month, what kind of advertising did you do etc.

Regards,
Jarrod

•••
Note:The adsense image has been updated

•••
unblur the sections of the first image..why would you block that out?

Last edited:
•••
Because of Google's TOS, where you can't show statistics, only money made...

•••
Bid of $550 received at WHT

BIN - $950

•••
PremiumHostednet said:
Hello there,

I would like to see a screenshot of google adsense with the number of impressions and clicks. You are allowed to show that.

Also I am curious how did you get it this big in less than a month, what kind of advertising did you do etc.

Regards,
Jarrod
Exactly, I would like to know these details too... If everything sounds good, I will put in a bid for $560.

•••
aRxS said:
Note:The adsense image has been updated

The traffic is coming in by SERP and word of mouth.
Currently ranks #2 in free image host
My friends has been helping me alot promoting this site in schools .. so many of them use it to upload photo in their blog of myspace etc ..

•••
•••
Bid of $600 received at WHT

•••
When does the bidding ends?
$650

•••
Yes when does bidding end and how old is the website & how many owners? :blink:

•••
the bidding will end in 12-June

wesite is a month's old . im the first owner and probably you will be the second

•••
Bid of $675 received at WHT

I'll be away for a day or 2 .. you can pm me but expect me to reply you in 2 days' time. Thanks. you can check the bid status at WHT here :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3145038

I dont know if i've violated the rules, if so, could an admin please remove the above links. Thanks.

•••
Where are you making all your money from adsense from? Does all that revenue come from users clicking ads that are shown in their account section?

Cheers!

•••
Finally im back .. the high bid is still $675 ..

I've been receiving a pm saying that my sale is fishy .. i can provide any stats you need .. im not buying traffic .. you can see my referral stats if you want .. he says that im buying traffic for my site .. but i can show you my referrals ..

and also he asked me that why is the earning fluctuating so much .. the answer is that it depends on the value of the ads displayed .. somethims it get hi paying ads and sometimes it doesnt .. i couldnt control it .. but normally it's around $0.20-$0.50 per click .. i've seen a day of total 11 clicks of $1.11 and another 11clicks for $4.30 ...

So the high bid is still $675 from WHT .. i will update with new stats shortly ..

•••
Hi... did u see my question?

•••
I may be interested if I could see live awstats. Let me know if you can do this.

Thanks

•••
hi there , the money is coming from adsense click by user .. mainly in the main page and also some from the account page ..

i wanted to show you all the updated stats .. but im now using a laptop .. is there any way that i can print screen ? i couldnt find the print screen key

How do i do a live awstats? do i need to give out my cpanel username and password?

The bidding will be extended and i'll find a way to show u the stats ..

•••
i wanted to show you all the updated stats .. but im now using a laptop .. is there any way that i can print screen ? i couldnt find the print screen key

u could try a program like Hypersnap DX.

•••
Ok .. the bid will be extended until 15th June 2005 0:00 (GMT)

Some proofs:
Referrals

Traffic

Most up-to-date Adsense

The traffic today is growing .. as it now ranks #3 for free image host in both yahoo and msn

•••
i am interested but am also curious to how you grew so quickly and how come your cpm is so high?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back