Dynadot

Interesting/Notable/Unusual Sales Report Sticky?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NP members Name Sales Sticky has had a couple of interesting posts regarding sales, but not following the intended purpose of listing sales made by members. I would like to kick around the idea of having a sister thread that would consolidate the reporting of Interesting/Notable/Unusual sales, in general. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grrilla said:
The NP members name sales sticky has had a couple of interesting posts regarding sales, but not following the intended purpose of listing sales made by members. I would like to kick around the idea of having a sister thread that would consolidate the reporting of Interesting/Notable/Unusual Sales sales, in general. Any thoughts?

Not a bad idea at all, IMHO. I think it would be more of an "interesting read" if you know what I mean. I think leaving the current one for usual sales and following your idea for notable ones is a good step.

Nice idea Michael :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
There are a lot of reliable sources that are only veiwable by the bidders (such as my post to the other thread of godaddy auctions).

I posted it based on this statement by -RJ-
Reported sales can be either on or off of NamePros, and if price or domain name is private than do not use this thread to report it. Participation is completely voluntary.

You can use this thread to publicize sales that don't qualify for DNJournal's weekly top domain sales.

It really doesn't specifically specify sales BY members. However, a separate thread might make sorting out member vs. non-member sales easier.

•••
It really doesn't specifically specify sales BY members. However, a separate thread might make sorting out member vs. non-member sales easier.
Oops. Have been feeling a bit s-p-a-c-ed out this week, and leaped before I looked. The string came about as a result of and evolved from Domain.Addict's idea of having a subforum in which to list all sales that NP members wished to list. I remember, now, that the scope had been broadened, when I first read the O/P, but I forgotten, all posts that have been reported up until now have been NP sales, and I had blinders were on. :red: Um-mmm-uhm-yum. (Crow isn't so bad afterall.) :blink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back