IT.COM

银行.com sold for $21,022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
posted on another forum, sale via snap

银行.com sold/closed for $21,022
Bank.com - Chinese

these xn-- things may catch on, although this was still a bargain.
congrats to the new owner.

regards
tee1

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tee1 said:
these xn-- things may catch on

Get outta here... I bet you're wearing a tin foil hat and trying to contact aliens also? ;)

But seriously... super lucky winner. Great domain!

•••
tee1 said:
posted on another forum, sale via snap

银行.com sold/closed for $21,022
Bank.com - Chinese

these xn-- things may catch on, although this was still a bargain.
congrats to the new owner.

regards
tee1

Good name,good price.

•••
Wow someone got a great domain for cheap! Nonetheless, this is a good thing for IDN as well. I wonder where all those people are now, who sat back and philosophized that in a few years, everyone would be speaking english so there would be no need for IDN! LOL.

•••
Compare with the price that [银行.net] sold on early 2007
银行.com sold for $21,022 is pretty low -

Congrats to the buyer :D

•••
Nice buy for someone. $21,000 was a pretty good deal.
That domain will nop doubt flip for xxx,xxx within 5 years.
Very few IDNs hitting the secondary market, even the "sellers" are holding their names with idn.idn getting ready to rollout next year.

•••
•••
WhoNet said:
Compare with the price that [银行.net] sold on early 2007

For how much did the dot net go?

•••
Who is letting these multi-thousand dollar idn's drop? I know that great domains drop all of the time, but to register some of these IDN's you had to be pretty early to the game. I wonder how much these make parking. Should we assume that pretty much all of these were enduser's deciding not to use the name? I wonder how many were owned by domainers and did not make their annual fees, only to get sold for $X,XXX-$XX,XXX.

•••
Sleepys said:
Who is letting these multi-thousand dollar idn's drop? I know that great domains drop all of the time, but to register some of these IDN's you had to be pretty early to the game. I wonder how much these make parking. Should we assume that pretty much all of these were enduser's deciding not to use the name? I wonder how many were owned by domainers and did not make their annual fees, only to get sold for $X,XXX-$XX,XXX.

I let some drop. Why do they drop? "Life Happens"

•••
Fka200 said:
I let some drop. Why do they drop? "Life Happens"

So, you let some drop that have been selling for so much? I hate seeing that (for you). I assume that they weren't making their reg fee or you would have kept them, right?

•••
Sleepys said:
So, you let some drop that have been selling for so much? I hate seeing that (for you). I assume that they weren't making their reg fee or you would have kept them, right?

Long and personal story. Damn good domains. Was bidding on them when I saw they expired at Snap.

It was a priority move... what was dropped was good, like I said, but what I ended up getting is priceless.

•••
Fka200 said:
Damn good domains. Was bidding on them when I saw they expired at Snap.

This line confuses me :-/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back