Dynadot

available ALL Available LLL.cc domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 7k available at this time, so I'm sure that there are quite some gems in there.

IB

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice thing to share, i think i'm gonna reg some.

Will give an update for sure.

Regards

•••
Great list! I grabbed sap.cc.

Rep added.

•••
Wow! Now THAT'S a great reg!!! Congrats!

IB

PS: Thanks for the rep, appreciate it :)

•••
Thanks! :)

I did some more in-depth looking and was surprised to find that pvc.cc is still available (large plumbing/pipe supply company as possible end user?). It's still up for grabs. Rep appreciated from whomever regs it.

•••
Yeah, pvc.cc is nice. Went ahead and grabbed it. Thanks.

rep+

•••
IntelBank.com said:
More than 7k available at this time, so I'm sure that there are quite some gems in there.

IB

may i ask where you got that list or did you create it yourself (if so what tools do i use for that?)
thing is i wanted to use some dicitonaries(god i'd like to own that typo domain) i found on different sites to create a list like that but i need a tool to do a multi whois that is working throu a .txt file

recently found some nice sites with expired domains e.g. refunddomains.com

rep added, but probably not going to reg anything cc is too expensive for me atm

Last edited:
•••
it is funny but on DP someone is selling available .CC list for $5 :)

•••
kriss05 said:
it is funny but on DP someone is selling available .CC list for $5 :)
Don't tell me he's got buyers? D-: D-: D-:

IB

sOliver: i'm using an array of different tools. The biggest problem is to assemble the list, which has taken me months.

IB

•••
sorry, I made a little mistake, it was .IN list rather than .CC but anyways its funny

•••
•••
Brandnew refreshed list:

Reg away! Please let me know whether you find this list useful and i'll keep refreshing it!

Rep accepted, too ;)

IB

•••
Still quite a few nice ones with repeating letters left and a lot of pronounce-ables, I thought a lot less would be available...

•••
Refreshed list: 5 mins old from time of posting.

Please post if you reg something!

IB

rep appreciated if you feel it's appropriate

•••
IntelBank said:
Refreshed list: 5 mins old from time of posting.

Please post if you reg something!

IB

rep appreciated if you feel it's appropriate

can u remove the Domain number from the list, i cant make the scan
Thanx

•••
Here you go, NameBaby (and anyone else who wants it, of course). The numbers have been removed per your request. I haven't, however, scanned the names since last posted... so perhaps not all are still available.

Nevertheless, best of luck finding your gem. :tu:

•••
NemesisXG said:
Here you go, NameBaby (and anyone else who wants it, of course). The numbers have been removed per your request. I haven't, however, scanned the names since last posted... so perhaps not all are still available.

Nevertheless, best of luck finding your gem. :tu:

Thanx
You Will Get Green :imho:

•••
•••
Thanks, NameBaby. ;)

likepeas:
...wrong section. This is for LLL.cc, not N-NN.com and NN-N.com. :hehe:

•••
Refresh! Brandnew Scan - no need to rescan as this scan is 5 mins old from time of posting! :)

Enjoy the reg-fest!

IB

•••
All available CVC.cc with repeating consonant:

faf.cc
fuf.cc
geg.cc
gug.cc
jaj.cc
jej.cc
qaq.cc
qeq.cc
qoq.cc
quq.cc
rir.cc
vev.cc
wew.cc
wiw.cc

•••
Brandspanking new list of available LLL.cc domains. 6600+ available, meaning the list is rapidly shrinking!

Get in on it now!

M.

•••
thanks for the list but i am getting errors on downloading the txt file. is it still available?

any LLL.cc domains left?

Mike said:
Brandspanking new list of available LLL.cc domains. 6600+ available, meaning the list is rapidly shrinking!

Get in on it now!

M.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back