IT.COM

Established Image Tracker - new idea - custom coded

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.imagetracker.info

The idea is to allow you as a user to send a mail to a friend/relative that contains an image and whenever this person sees it, you are notified by email about that.
The site is custom coded.

To test it, use the recipient and originator email to be your emails (or same email).
As soon as you view the image or click on the link to the image, you get an email saying that you have seen the picture.

The nice thing is that, the image ends with a jpg/gif/png, not giving the illusion of having a tracking mechanism behind it.

Use this for fun.

Current bid: $30
Reserve: $50
BIN: $100

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
image where she go?

Can't get this to work. Sending image under 20kb but doesn't appear at other end? Would it be being picked up as spam perhaps?

•••
Very very nice idea, i love it! Goodluck with the sale! Worked perfectly for me!

•••
imagetracker

ok..i'll take a chance even though i can't get it to go... $50

•••
•••
marijuana

No, not the marijuana speaking although we live in an area with a perfect climate for growing the stuff (about 3 hours north of the city of Brisbane Australia). Used to be a popular cash crop around here a few years back although not much grown anymore what with spotter planes etc buzzing around. Red wine is healthier and safer!!!!!!!

•••
opal, it works perfectly, and I can see that you submitted pictures. But yes, it might end up in your spam folder, so kindly check there. The email body can be changed of course to try to get around that.
And reserve is met by your bid.

Current bid is 50
ends today at 5pm gmt, 1pm est.

liam thanks for confirming the site works:)

wolfmother, that leaf on the logo is a simple leaf that photoshop offers with its shapes:) anyway, I replaced that with a peace bird, sounds better now:)

Last edited:
•••
imagetracking

not sure why it doesn't work for me..tried a couple of different webmail addresses and a hotmail address. None were successful. Would you be able to get it to bypass spam filters?

•••
It's working for everyone else.
I don't see any picture uploaded lately, did you check the message you got at the top after you uploaded? did it say it was successful?

bid is at 50. bin is down to 70.
1 hour left.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back