IT.COM

Established Nice looking proxy site with a great domain name - my-proxy.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling this new proxy site with a great design: www.my-proxy.info .

What is make this proxy unique is that ut can use both php proxy(for fast browsing) and cgi proxy(for ssl and myspace, forums).

It also has Privacy Policy and TOS defined.

Accepting offers over $10.
BIN set at $115.

Please contact me via the thread or PM with any questions or to place your bid/offer.

The domain is registered at namecheap.com with free push.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no signifiant traffic - maybe 20- 40 visitors per day

10$ from talkfreelance.com

•••
•••
•••
highest bid: 25$ from digitalpoint

•••
•••
$40 is the high bid from digitalpoint and less then 24hrs left.

•••
•••
Looks like you copied the disclaimer without permission which isn't allowed. At least have the courtesy to ask...

http://blockmy.info/disclaimer.php

Note: I didn't make this disclaimer but I do know the person who made it.

One more thing, it looks so familar to http://www.proxy.tl/, as a matter of fact, it was ripped.

•••
ZestNetwork said:
Looks like you copied the disclaimer without permission which isn't allowed. At least have the courtesy to ask...

http://blockmy.info/disclaimer.php

Note: I didn't make this disclaimer but I do know the person who made it.

One more thing, it looks so familar to http://www.proxy.tl/, as a matter of fact, it was ripped.

ha ha ha ha.

First a disclaimer is a disclaimer - a formal text. This is a standars disclaimer on all proxies.

Second, script look familiar cause all proxies use the same script, if you didnt know :) :) :) :) .

Man What is your IQ, 60 ?

Or you just try to put down my action ?? Bad boy!

Last edited:
•••
I don't think my IQ is 60 but you never know. First of all, it's not standard for all proxies, you didn't even bother rewording it. That's just called plagiarizing. For example, I have a project to find out a certain topic. I find a book that has all the information I was looking for. I just copy everything in the book on to my own assignment and call it mine and don't even bother telling the teacher where you got it. Teacher finds out because it uses hard words that him/herself don't even know and all you say is, words are words, it's standard for this topic.

Actually, I fully modified my PHProxy script to do more than the standard out of the box does...I know you are using a PHProxy script. But the design is clearly a ripped one because I know t.m. which made this design and sold a site to Chris (Palsys) so I know what I am talking about since I helped with the code.

I actually own blockmy.info so I know.

Prove me wrong.

P.S.: You are the bad boy dissing someone because someone finds out something.

Expansion script same for both sites.
Code:
  <script type="text/javascript">
	// <![CDATA[
	function toggle(objId, togId) {
	  var o = document.getElementById(objId), t = document.getElementById(togId);
	  if (o.style.display == 'none') {
	    o.style.display = 'block';
	    t.innerHTML = 'More Options [<font size=2>-</font>]';
	  } else {
	    o.style.display = 'none';
	    t.innerHTML = 'More Options [+]';
	  }
	}
	// ]]>
   </script>

More Options [+] | Manage Cookies | Disclaimer | My-proxy.info © 2006

vs.

More Options [+] | Manage Cookies | Disclaimer | PalSys © 2006

Input area both the same. Probably ripped some CSS along with it.

Last edited:
•••
Disclaimer is like a NDA. A book have an author , disclaimer like NDA is used by lawyers and it must be as standard as could be.
Sorry for my english.

•••
Prove me wrong but I know the person who wrote this and is clearly not a lawyer. Even a lawyer can be an author, that does not mean you can copy it freely.

I'm not going to wreck this sale or anything so I will be quiet from now on.

You still didn't tell us about the design. Is it ripped or not?

•••
•••
They are owned by the same person, Chris (Palsys).

Foxyproxy.net was made by my friend which was sold to Chris and Chris made all his sites with this layout and resold it. I know that your site wasn't sold.

Proves my point that you did rip it. =)

•••
let me check whois.

All domains have different owners.

Last edited:
•••
I told you, Chris sold it out. Your site is definitely a rip or at least half was ripped. Even you admitted it unknowingly.

•••
I purchased jungleproxy.com from Chris over at DP a month ago.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back