Auction ends 3 days after last bid.

Reserve set.

----

update:

tnq.com will be sold!
I've removed the reserve.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My congrats - very good buy! Happy New Year!

•••
Weird. I didn't even know I get outbid.

•••
to tell you the truth tekz, when the amount is over 1,500, an outbid of 1 dollar is not valid. but since the seller didn't specify it in the thread i dont see you debating the result :\

•••
•••
Tekz, what are you moaning for? You were outbid and the fact that prior to that you too only bid one dollar extra then you have no substantial back up.

•••
tekz999 said:
I am very disappointed.
Me too, but I'm not whining about it. I got beat by $1 and $2 on a $1700 / $99 dollar raise. Get over it... :$: :$: :$: :$:

Last edited:
•••
westblock said:
Me too, but I'm not whining about it. I got beat by $1 and $2 on a $1700 / $99 dollar raise. Get over it... :$: :$: :$: :$:

We were all screwed.

•••
I thought the final price was $1,702 ?

•••
The auction rules didn't specify increments, nor extensions of the auction in the case of another bid. Thus, the domain was allocated as it should have been; the differential in the price ($2) is between the buyer and seller here. Congrats on the sale guys.

•••
smullen said:
We were all screwed.

He bought it for westblock's offer price! :td:

•••
smullen said:
We were all screwed.
Guess his Avatar is a pretty good indication of the person...
I know it's only $2 but the principle of it really sucks. :td:

Maybe you should put a claim in with paypal and get the name back. I think you'd be able to sell it off for more than that anyway. Good Luck smullen!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back