IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As a foreigner I've always been interested in American politics because it affects the rest of the world. I've always looked up to American's strong belief in freedom but in the last 10-15 years I notice that the American Mainstream Media (MSM) have taken control of the majority of the population's minds and have decided who should win the candidacy both for the Democrats and Republicans.

And this brainwashing seems to get worse all the time. Three years ago the MSM decided that Obama should be the winner and so they where very biased against Hilary Clinton. Result; The media and Obama won.

Now with the Republican nomination the Media is even worse as they seem to have already chosen Mitt Romney to win. What really amazes me is how the Media has totally ignored Ron Paul who appears to be the 2nd most popular candidate, despite the fact that he is being ignored. Just imagine if they (MSM) were to talk about him; He'd probably be the front runner.

Could this (ignoring Ron Paul) be due to to the fact that the MSM is controlled by Jews and they don't like the fact that Ron Paul has said the he would stop Foreign aid to Israel and the rest of the world. Or are they afraid that Ron Paul has the the best chance of beating Obama, therefore by choosing Romney, Obama will obviously have a better chance to win.

What amazes me is that the media is not even being discreet about ignoring RP. Whatever happened to the unbiased American media that the world so much admired? D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No.

He's ignored because he is running for a party nomination when he clearly doesn't belong to that party.

Brainwashing happens at many levels. Ron Paul supporters have been brainwashed by Ron Paul supporters. Most people can't tell you the basis of Ron Paul's platform, a minority can but haven't considered the ramifications of it, very few understand it. Usually starting a conversation with "why are you a republican/democrat/libertarian/teaparty voter?" yields an answer that shows people care only about themselves and buy into whatever bullshit their influential friends tell them. Crap like - the Jewish media hates Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is an idiot but until recently at least he was consistent. Romney is a scumbag who creates wealth from debt creation, and Obama is a pussy who is removed from the normal workers.

Israel is one issue of many - as is health, taxes and the pursuit of greed .

•••
No.

He's ignored because he is running for a party nomination when he clearly doesn't belong to that party.

Is that the only reason for ignoring him? So if by some chance he becomes the front runner against all odds and all the obstacles the MSM are placing, will he NOT be nominated by the Republicans? :-/

•••
RP has been close to fundamentalists and scary people for a long time.
It's not just him but his relationships.

•••
I dont think hes being ignored. Hes really a 3rd party independent type of candidate running with the republicans.

•••
Ron Paul has one big problem- charisma.Its a problem you can't easily fix either if you don't naturally have it.

•••
I also think the days of an old looking president are behind us.

•••
First idiot!
OUR MSM IS NOT CONTROLLED BY JEWS!
THAT IS SO RACIST OF YOU TO SAY THAT!!!!!!

Second, personally, I think Ron is SENILE.
Yes, I have met the man, talked to him.
And that was years ago and he was senile then.
Hhahahahahhaa

•••
If he makes it on the ticket then I will be voting for Paul.

•••
Ron Paul has one big problem- charisma.Its a problem you can't easily fix either if you don't naturally have it.
I suppose you're right. Same story here in Europe. Most people don't want their politicians or presidents to be honest or normal or without charisma. They vote for the thieves, the bullshitters, the corrupt charismatic puppets of Wall Street.

You just can't change human nature overnight.

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
All Clinton had was charisma lol

•••

Last edited:
•••
Don't know who is Ron Paul, but probably he is a good guy, cause he have a good son :)[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTHxFyPoexc&feature=related"]Sean Paul[/ame]

•••
And what makes you think RP is normal and honest?
When someone like Ron Paul is the only guy who is always consistent in what he says, while the other candidates keep changing their tune, depending on which way the wind blows, I'd say that's being honest

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Apparently he's not racist or homophobic anymore. That was just a phase his newsletter went through. :xf.love:
That I don't know about, but if he is then he is part of the majority who are. Since he is a medical doctor I imagine that he never refused to attend anyone who wasn't white or straight.... or did he?

Amazing how the more important issues are never discussed. Why not talk about foreign policy, massive debt, unemployment, job creation, job losses to the Chinese, climate change, dependence on foreign oil, Wall Street greed, Bailing out greedy banks.

So many important things to talk about and here you come with "racism" and "homophobia"

Obviously you don't like Ron Paul, just like the MSM, but in a democracy all candidates should be given equal time to put their points of view across and journalists should report the news (like they used to do before) so that people can decide, not the way it's being done at the moment where they manipulate the news and choose the candidates for the people. :td:

Last edited:
•••
So many important things to talk about and here you come with "racism" and "homophobia"

Those two things would be enough to keep me from voting for anyone. The leader of your country should be at least reasonably likely to not discriminate against major subgroups of its citizens.

Oh and I don't like the rest of what he says, regardless of how "consistent" he is. He's creepy.

Since he is a medical doctor I imagine that he never refused to attend anyone who wasn't white or straight.... or did he?

I don't know about that, but there are reports from members of his former staff that he was afraid to so much as shake hands with anyone who was gay. That would be kind of a problem for someone in high ranking public office.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Creepy are people like yourselves who don't see beyond your noses. You've turned this thread about the "MSM bias" into a "racist" thread. Pretty pathetic. Everything is "racist" for people like yourselves.

Jews control the MSM = Racist
Egyptians control the Suez Canal = Racist?
Kenyan athletes dominate the middle and long distance races = Racist?
Jamaican athletes are now dominating the sprints = Racist?
Black players dominate in basketball = Racist?
The US controls air space over Iraq = racist?
The US controls NATO = racist?
The US controls the IMF = racist?
The US controls the top level DNS servers = racist?
Germany controls the monetary policy in the Eurozone = racist?
Germany controls the European Central Bank = racist?
Russia controls the largest gas reserves in the world = racist?
Russia controls most of the gas supply to Europe = racist?
Wall Street controls the government = racist?

Educate yourselves about the "Racist" Ron Paul:

PROOF!...That RON PAUL IS A RACIST! :O
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXhQkkyfzUs&feature=related"]PROOF!...That RON PAUL IS A RACIST! :O - YouTube[/ame]

Breaking News! Ron Paul NOT the author of _racist_ newsletters Proof in video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0z21Cf5xY&feature=related"]Breaking News! Ron Paul NOT the author of _racist_ newsletters Proof in video - YouTube[/ame]

Now educate yourselves about the "Creepy" Ron Paul:

Ron Paul (2nd) Still Ignored By Media - Here's Why!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyx7Mkb5uDU"]Ron Paul (2nd) Still Ignored By Media - Here's Why! - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul Smacks Down Fox Moderators on Military/Defense Spending! January 16, 2012
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOKAdFzioZc"]Ron Paul Smacks Down Fox Moderators on Military/Defense Spending! January 16, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

**The Ron Paul clip that Fox refused to air**
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rVd3JLg16U&feature=related"]**The Ron Paul clip that Fox refused to air** - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul Was Right (2002)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENDOSdPyCyE&feature=related"]Ron Paul Was Right (2002) - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul Interview 1988 A Must See!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZ0a1irFPk&feature=related"]Ron Paul Interview 1988 A Must See!! - YouTube[/ame]

•••

Last edited:
•••
No, you started this thread with a racist theme!!!

Please, if you start something, be ready to reap what comes your way.

•••
No, you started this thread with a racist theme!!!

Please, if you start something, be ready to reap what comes your way.

The mafia controls Sicily = Racist?
The mob used to control Chicago = racist?

So you think that "Jews control the MSM" is racist. If you think so then it's your problem, because I don't think its a racist statement.

If anything its a compliment to the incredible achievements that a small minority has managed to dominate not only the MSM, but also the Banking sector, the Recording industry and Hollywood (just to name a few) in the USA. Many of the greatest inventions and greatest minds in science, medicine etc. were and are Jewish. The latest great Jewish name to become part of history is Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.

Hey if there is anyone that has a great admiration for Jews it's me, always have and always will. In fact I've been to Israel on two occasions and will go back again if money permits, because I believe that Jews are the smartest people in the world.

You see, you are the IDIOT for calling me a racist, because people like you love to throw that word out of your mouth randomly and for no reason just to prove some point that I don't get.

BTW, if you have a chance read this article from the LA Times:

How Jewish is Hollywood? by Joel Stein (a young Jewish lad)
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19,0,4676183.column

Seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Now if you ask me; Do I have a problem with this? No, but it just shows that because they control the MSM, they don't want Ron Paul to have any chance of winning the nomination because of his stance on foreign aid to Israel, just like I mentioned on my first post.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

I apologize - I didn't realize that putting a bit about racism at the top of my response would force you to skip the rest of it.

I did some research and it turns out the Jews do run the msm !

Also I found a video that says Ron Paul is right...

It was really hard to find media stories on Ron Paul though so I guess the Jews must hate his position on israel.

Glad we've cleared that up!

Thanks for enlightening me. Political discussions are like having a debate with an opinionated wall.

I'm glad you came to your senses... even though it was in a sarcastic manner. Debate is closed.

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back