Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great sales, Bill. ForensicBiologist dot com especially.
Thanks. Mostly late bids. It was looking sad until the last hour.

•••
Style of Life dot com - $267 Sedo

•••
Rehab/ Camps .com $250 to an end-user.

•••
SIP / Trunk / com - $895 (Sedo inquiry, enduser)
Simple / Touch / com - $550 (direct inquiry, enduser)
Singing / Teacher / com - $495 (GoDaddy premium listing). Grossly underpriced ths one.
Premium / Programming / com - $395 (Sedo inquiry, enduser)

I acquired these 4 domains for about $250 total, all within the past 6 months.

•••
Nice sales Joshua, i like Simple/Touch/com

•••
anderson/free/press.com $75
capacity/group.com $100

•••
•••
I sold perfectbuddies ( dot com ) for 25 USD on ebay cause I didn't want to run it any longer lol :P

•••
Just had my first domain sale finalised! :)
BigWeights | $1,051 @ Sedo
(dot com)
It was actually the first domain I registered, about a month ago, the day after it expired. I just ran a Sedo home page promtion for 2 weeks (on .co.uk & .com site) and once I negotiated up to $1,051 I took it to auction; unfortunately nobody else bid so I couldn't get it up to it's professional appraisal of $1400-1800 but it's my first sale so I'm still happy :).

•••
Just had my first domain sale finalised! :)
BigWeights | $1,051 @ Sedo
(dot com)
It was actually the first domain I registered, about a month ago, the day after it expired. I just ran a Sedo home page promtion for 2 weeks (on .co.uk & .com site) and once I negotiated up to $1,051 I took it to auction; unfortunately nobody else bid so I couldn't get it up to it's professional appraisal of $1400-1800 but it's my first sale so I'm still happy :).

congrats!:bingo:

•••
•••
sold : Certification / Voucher / Com for $150 to enduser

this is my 1st sale, big thanks for JoshuaPz ! :blink:

Last edited:
•••
Congrats.
May you have many more sales with more zeros :D
sold : Certification/Voucher.com for $150 to enduser

this is my 1st sale, big thanks for JoshuaPz ! :blink:

•••
get roses .com
$600 via sedo

•••
My enduser sale in april from my portfolio.
Kamen/Rider.com - $2,000
O-S-K/./com - $150

and
Nordic/Investor.com -$100 from Josha's list and his brokerage service. I snagged about 7 domains from the list and sold one. Hope to sell more soon by his service.

•••
Stretching / Exercises / com - $1495 (Direct inquiry)

Won this for $90 on SnapNames using a revised version of my software which pinpoints even hotter deals. Two days afterwards, an Australian fitness trainer placed me an offer on Sedo. He dropped me a line and we completed the negotiation and exchange over the phone right then and there. To date those were probably the most lucrative 10 minutes I'd ever spent.

Addendum: Not surprisingly, the "fitness trainer" represented a small but fairly well-established group which does loads of business over the web. As of this writing they're Google USA match #5 on the keywords in my sold domain name. Their Alexa rank cranks in at about 100K.

Last edited:
•••

Won this for $90 on SnapNames using a revised version of my software which pinpoints even hotter deals. Two days afterwards, an Australian fitness trainer placed me an offer on Sedo. He dropped me a line and we completed the negotiation and exchange over the phone right then and there. To date those were probably the most lucrative 10 minutes I'd ever spent.

congrats on this awesome sale! Estibot appraised this one at a whopping USD 55,000:bingo:

•••
DollarWin dot com

£ 55 Sedo

•••
PimpMyPad.com $600 (parking page contact, used Sedo to close transaction)

FaceCash.com $550 Offer via Sedo.

Yofie, I think you lost out on FaceCash.com. Facebook is launching a new service which will allow members to pay with Facebook. Its called "Pay with Facebook" for now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook itself bought FaceCash.com from you.

•••
Yofie, I think you lost out on FaceCash.com. Facebook is launching a new service which will allow members to pay with Facebook. Its called "Pay with Facebook" for now, and I wouldn't be surprised if Facebook itself bought FaceCash.com from you.

Sashas i think you could be on to something. However, when you check the whois info of FaceCash.com, the owner seems to be Think Computer. What's more interesting is Facebook and Think have recently settled a trademark dispute regarding the use of name "facebook". Check here for more info: Facebook, Think settle trademark dispute | Digital Media - CNET News

Anyway, back to topic..I sold d a l l a s // d e t o x dot com for $350 last week.

•••

Nice work! Your lists are excellent! I'm still yet to work the rest of the names I picked up from it, but they're doing well in the meantime on WhyPark.

•••
•••
•••
wow, I find this sale quite impressive...
congrats!

As do I! I have yet to see another domain with consecutive - selling for that amount.

Congrats Gemstar!

•••
As do I! I have yet to see another domain with consecutive - selling for that amount.

Congrats Gemstar!

Thanks everyone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back