IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In case anyone's interested, I've got some nice "university" L-LL.coms up for auction at today's NP auction:

U-AZ.com, U-FL.com, U-NM.com, U-OR.com

And although no one has started the L-LL.us/LL-L.us countdown quite yet, I've got these in the auction as well, which might be of interest due to their particular highly desirable "keyword":

S-EX.us and SE-X.us

Last edited:
•••
It's not the right thread for advertising dude.

•••
diddie said:
It's not the right thread for advertising dude.
Sorry dude...but seeing as it's the only ongoing LL-L/L-LL thread, I figured the regulars here would appreciate the heads up. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly delete my post...

•••
It's fine, the domains are well under reg fee right now, Thanks for the heads up.
dag said:
Sorry dude...but seeing as it's the only ongoing LL-L/L-LL thread, I figured the regulars here would appreciate the heads up. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly delete my post...

•••
no self plugging in countdown or sales report threads

•••
•••
Just Got,

HD-V(.)com - High Definition Video

•••
BladeMaster said:
Just Got,

HD-V(.)com - High Definition Video

where? :)

•••
•••
sedo homepage, reported sales:

e-me.eu 1000 euros!

•••
arnie said:

e-me.eu 1000 euros!
What a sale! Someone wanted that one really bad. ;)

•••
nice domain, apart from the .eu lol

•••
Does anyone have an updated list?

Bluebecker's last scan was a while ago...

It'll be interesting to see if regs have slowed down because of things like llll.coms falling in value.

•••
•••
lc-z.com
vc-t.com
yc-n.com

Dropped and are now available.

•••
dag said:
In case anyone's interested, I've got some nice "university" L-LL.coms up for auction at today's NP auction:

S-EX.us and SE-X.us

I don't have a problem with this as its the only L-LL thread.

arnie said:

e-me.eu 1000 euros!

Couldn't rim you my friend, nice find.

g-

•••
Regged these 2 today:
S-HL.COM
CD-F.COM

•••
dag said:

U-AZ.com, U-FL.com, U-NM.com, U-OR.com

And although no one has started the L-LL.us/LL-L.us countdown quite yet, I've got these in the auction as well, which might be of interest due to their particular highly desirable "keyword":

S-EX.us and SE-X.us

I happened to catch that part of the auction and I thought they went for a real steal. I had my finger on the trigger, but as I am not really familiar with the l-ll space I hesitated.

•••
anyone done a scan lately ? how many left and at wat rate are they gettin regged?

•••
Last edited:
•••
johnnywj said:
LL-L.COM 5804 Available
L-LL.COM 5601 Available

Tried to rep...Thanks!

g-

•••
ho much premium LL-L or L-LL available?

•••
BladeMaster said:
ho much premium LL-L or L-LL available?

there's no more triple premium available...

•••
CDM said:
I happened to catch that part of the auction and I thought they went for a real steal. I had my finger on the trigger, but as I am not really familiar with the l-ll space I hesitated.
Yeah, I was hoping for more, but that's how it goes.

For those curious, the "U-" names went for $28 total, and the "SE-X/S-EX.us" names went for $16 total.

I suppose I might've done better putting them up in a longer-term NP auction thread.

•••
I have a U-LL getting about 50 visitors to the Sedo sales page each month. None to the actual parking page. Still, no offers as of yet.

Maybe they just look good?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back