Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's considered an unacceptable domain ?? Do I need to worry?

•••
sent you an email about my problem matt :tu:

•••
•••
Anyone knows when will stats for October 1st be updated?

•••
What! my account got suspended! :td:

email on way again :hehe:

•••
If you have been using Adwords or some other method of gaining revenue, you will be banned with withheld revenue.

If you have domains that have bad traffic and bad domains, you will be banned but revenue will still be dispersed.

If you have good traffic domains, you will stay.

And from now on only high quality portfolio applicants will be accepted into the parking program.

•••
cfguru360 said:
If you have been using Adwords or some other method of gaining revenue, you will be banned with withheld revenue.

If you have domains that have bad traffic and bad domains, you will be banned but revenue will still be dispersed.

And from now on only high quality portfolio applicants will be accepted into the parking program.

Ive never used Adwords in my life :td:

what constitutes bad traffic and bad domains? what did i do wrong? i dont understand it...

•••
are people getting emailed about this or how are they finding out (just curious)

also any idea on when revenue will update for yesterday?

and would it not be better to ban certain domains instead of whole accounts (assuming accounts are a mix of 'good' and 'bad')

•••
Ad provider is updating their revenue right now, so probably within 1-2 hours.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Ad provider is updating their revenue right now, so probably within 1-2 hours.

thanks

•••
cfguru360 said:

Was to be expected. Heard about some Turks with Turkish domains having days of 8-900$. Go figure.
I avoid every domain with "exotic traffic" unless it is a clear typo.

•••
irishmat said:
are people getting emailed about this or how are they finding out (just curious)

also any idea on when revenue will update for yesterday?

and would it not be better to ban certain domains instead of whole accounts (assuming accounts are a mix of 'good' and 'bad')

i just got an email saying my account has been terminated.

Matt, if you can explain to me what i have done wrong then i would appreciate it

•••
Maybe your domains weren't of quality traffic. Was your revenue withheld?

Just email me [email protected] with your account email kev, and I may reinstate you by tonight if I take a deeper look into your portfolio. Although, the no trademarks rule will be placed into the TOS once again, and would like everyone to start acknowledging it again.

We have some terrific parking clients with really good domains and high quality traffic. If we reduce the bad traffic now, we can definitely raise the revenue of quality traffic portfolio holders by a long shot.

•••
Well... I *think* my domains are good. They don't get a lot of traffic as yet, nor clicks, but I don't think there's anything wrong with them. There's no trademarks, or adult names; they're all health related with the name of each state included.

I guess I don't know in these circumstances what "good" is. If it means they have to have a lot of existing traffic already established, then I probably should move mine out. If it means not being a magnet for a lot of click fraud, then I'm probably ok.

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
Maybe your domains weren't of quality traffic. Was your revenue withheld?

Just email me [email protected] with your account email kev, and I may reinstate you by tonight if I take a deeper look into your portfolio. Although, the no trademarks rule will be placed into the TOS once again, and would like everyone to start acknowledging it again.

We have some terrific parking clients with really good domains and high quality traffic. If we reduce the bad traffic now, we can definitely raise the revenue of quality traffic portfolio holders by a long shot.

It said revenue would be paid to me.
If you can have a look at my portfolio i would appreciate it :tu: If you tell me what names in my account are acceptable and which aren't that would help me out.

Email on way with my account email

*Resolved - being reinstated*

Last edited:
•••
How long it takes to get accepted?

Its 10 days that i apply to Bodis.com but i never get an answer.

How long it takes to get accepted?

Thanks in advance,

•••
I have some Indian adult names. Do I need to worry?

•••
Matt, just sent an email to yourself and support. Withholding revenue without an explanation is unacceptable in my mind. I know that my traffic is not fraudulent and I've certainly never clicked my own links.

•••
sashas said:
I have some Indian adult names. Do I need to worry?

adult names were a no no in the TOS

•••
Just out of curiosity, what are people averaging per domain per month (and if you like, for here and for other parking companies). Further, I'd break that down as I suspect there are three to four tiers (ok enough to keep, good better, and WOW).

•••
Matt
Could you shed a little light on Bodis' definition of quality traffic (of course without giving away any trade secrets)? It might help to set some minds at ease.

•••
I don't think you should just ban accounts with questionable domains whether they are adult, bad traffic, or TM's. Instead just disable the domains individually. Otherwise there are bound to be people who are banned that may have added domains that they did not know were TM's or did not know had bad traffic. I am constantly buying up domains. Some I know what they are about while others I don't. If one has bad traffic there is no way of me really knowing.

•••
john645 said:
I don't think you should just ban accounts with questionable domains whether they are adult, bad traffic, or TM's. Instead just disable the domains individually. Otherwise there are bound to be people who are banned that may have added domains that they did not know were TM's or did not know had bad traffic. I am constantly buying up domains. Some I know what they are about while others I don't. If one has bad traffic there is no way of me really knowing.

ye, i agree with this. I buy and reg traffic names all the time and i dont know where the traffic comes from either so deleting individual names is the way to go i think :tu:

•••
have stats been updated today?

•••
Someone Please Help

I just received an email from Bodis saying that my account has been terminated. There must be some mistake. I have about 100 domains there and have been very happy. Some of it is expired domain traffic, but none of it is bad traffic - at least to my knowledge.

I was so happy with the service, but I am truly shocked and devastated to get this email. There has to be some mistake. I have never done anything to any of my domains but some of them have expired traffic.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Matt?

The email says my account has been ternminated and I will not receive any credit for the domains that I have . can anyone offer assistance to contact matt.

Thanks,

Stan

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back