Dynadot

Top sales at NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone know what the top successful selling price of a .com was, here at NamePros? I'm wondering if RJ even knows this.

How about a .net?

.org?

.biz?

.info?

.us?

...and any other dot extension?

This should generate some digging in the archives!

*Mods: if you think this should go in the NamePros Info and Suggestions Forum, I won't be upset if you move it.

Thanks,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jam.com ?purchased by RJ?

•••
Jammer said:
jam.com ?purchased by RJ?

Can you confirm this RJ...or is it a secret?

ST

•••
I don't have the answers, though I am a little curious to find out the biggest known NamePros sales in each TLD. Might be a impossible to know the actual answers because a lot of the big dollar sales are kept private.

Here's a few to start off. See if any of these numbers can be topped,

NamePros Sales

COM: ??
NET: YT.NET $10,000
ORG: ??
INFO: HTML.info $4,300
US: Photographer.us $1,400
BIZ: ??

JAM.com was purchased here, but purchase price is not public. I will say though it is the most I've ever paid for a name.

Last edited:
•••
I beleive Dirtbike.com was also sold here recently for $75,000 through a deal set up by PM - I guess this would still count eh ??

-RJ- said:
I will say though it is the most I've ever paid for a name.

Nice - You bought it then ?

•••
Dirtbike.com would probably qualify if the sale was done between two members after the initial contact was made at NamePros. But there never was a sales thread for it.

•••
Some interesting results so far.

Keep digging,
ST

•••
no fair you mean to say i paid the most more than any one here for .us catagory man that sucks....................

•••
harpo said:
no fair you mean to say i paid the most more than any one here for .us catagory man that sucks....................

You mean with Photographer.us? That's the highest one I could find right off, but I think there's probably higher.

For biz, GOLD.biz was sold here at NP for $3k

•••
for a wacky ext, Poker.pr was sold for $1500 (price public)

•••
harpo said:

Photographer.us

That's a very sweet name :xf.love: There aint no way you will loose out with that one :) Good luck with it.

•••
i think a bunch are "non disclosure" sales here...I sold a name here on sept 2.. for x,xxx ,But it's a private sale...This is not uncommon...Most high end sales will be private non disclosure sales in forums.

harpo said:

That name will bring you a nice return "harpo" ...no question about it imo.

•••
Its nice to see such a sweet market here

•••
I've seen many 3 letter .com's advertised here, I guess the ones that were sold did not follow through at this forum?

•••
I bought a three letter .com here for $1702, that can't be the highest .com sale tho!

•••
Wii.info sold for more I believe.

-RJ- said:
I don't have the answers, though I am a little curious to find out the biggest known NamePros sales in each TLD. Might be a impossible to know the actual answers because a lot of the big dollar sales are kept private.

Here's a few to start off. See if any of these numbers can be topped,

NamePros Sales

COM: ??
NET: YT.NET $10,000
ORG: ??
INFO: HTML.info $4,300
US: Photographer.us $1,400
BIZ: ??

JAM.com was purchased here, but purchase price is not public. I will say though it is the most I've ever paid for a name.

•••
Here's another Namepros sale listed on DnJournal

SVT.com $13,500 12/31/2005 NamePros

•••
gazzip said:

If DirtBike.com doesn't qualify than this would be #1 so far.

ST

•••
Not sure what the biggest single domain sale is on Namepros, but I completed a 23k bulk purchase on a bunch of quality LLL.info domains today that started in the sales forum here.

•••
I think NP is the perfect spot for selling bulk wholesale domains for cheap and rare 2 letter and 3 letter collector domains for top dollar. :)

•••
Lasher said:
Not sure what the biggest single domain sale is on Namepros, but I completed a 23k bulk purchase on a bunch of quality LLL.info domains today that started in the sales forum here.

Wow - how many did you get for 23k ?? :blink: nosey me !

•••
gazzip said:
Wow - how many did you get for 23k ?? :blink: nosey me !

80, just under $300 a piece. Again, I do realize I overpaid relative to current reseller prices, but they are all "quality" letters and catching these in drops appears to be almost impossible with PocketDomains hoarding everything.

Some examples from the list:

eeo.info
bma.info
roa.info
mfl.info
pnr.info
hme.info
ibt.info

Completed a second deal yesterday btw, $15,000 for 100 * LLL.us domains.

I'd say I'm just about done with any significant domain buys for this year. Time to dig out the Dreamweaver MX / PHP / CSS books :)

•••
Software.cc

Didnt software.cc go for $12K here?

•••
gazzip said:

I was the buyer of svt.com here at namepros :)

Great community

•••
bigcassgbr said:
Didnt software.cc go for $12K here?
No, it went for $12,500 :tri:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back