Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
You can eat bugs. Good for the planet. Easy to chew, even with dentures!
I have been eating bugs since day one.
I used to catch and still do ..catch snakes frogs snails etc to eat
I even trapped squirrels and rabbits in my garden to eat.
This year is a good year... cicadas....full of protein.
I even have earthworm bin.

•••
This year is a good year... cicadas....full of protein.
I even have earthworm bin.
Good man. You can help these guys with recipes in a couple years. Cicadas are fat, plentiful and provide plenty of protein, but the worms you pull out of chestnuts are the only bugs that actually taste good (they taste like chestnuts). When eating spiders, be careful of the legs - they can be like tiny bones. Squash a caterpillar and it looks just like pesto (doesn't taste like it though).

Good to be prepared for the glorious future collectivism will bring us.

Last edited:
•••
Daniel Owens said:
I am tempted to send you a check but I usually reverse for strong moral fiber people like Trump.

@@@@@@@@@@@@
If you want to send me money just to make you feel good and for karma cleansing your soul,you can PayPal me at chrisgoh2017 at gmail dot com

Anybody is welcome to send me the money
Please PayPal as friend so no fees taken out

•••
"The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) just predicted the COLA for 2025, saying beneficiaries can expect a 2.66 percent bump in benefits. Earlier in the year, the estimate was set at 2.6 and 2.4 percent." @marijuanadomain That's because of inflation good news is you'll get more. However, you'd be better off under a President Donald J. Trump. Make America Great Again. Trump 2024!

•••
"The Senior Citizens League (TSCL) just predicted the COLA for 2025, saying beneficiaries can expect a 2.66 percent bump in benefits. Earlier in the year, the estimate was set at 2.6 and 2.4 percent." @marijuanadomain That's because of inflation good news is you'll get more. However, you'd be better off under a President Donald J. Trump. Make America Great Again. Trump 2024!
@@@@@@@@@@@@
If you want to send me money just to make you feel good and for karma cleansing your soul,you can PayPal me at chrisgoh2017 at gmail dot com

Anybody is welcome to send me the money
Please PayPal as friend so no fees taken out

•••
@marijuanadomain Inflation will be lower when Trump 2024 get's in. However, you will still get your 2.66% SS check increase in 2025 making you richer! I hope you get funded as you are high quality senior even though you aren't a Trump fan.

•••
Trump got 15.9 million primary votes so far to 4.3 million for Nikki. @JB Lions @marijuanadomain Are you afraid those GOP people will show up and vote and cause a Trump win (I think/hope so!)?

•••
Trump got 15.9 million primary votes so far to 4.3 million for Nikki. @JB Lions @marijuanadomain Are you afraid those GOP people will show up and vote and cause a Trump win (I think/hope so!)?
All we seniors care is a big social security Medicaid free Obamacare and then Leave us the F alone

•••
All we seniors care is a big social security Medicaid free Obamacare and then Leave us the F alone
The GOP stands for Seniors they care about you and the country (remember the slogan Make America Great Again!). Mr. Biden doesn't care about Seniors. Protect, Save & Defend SS & Medicare and keep Healthcare Vote Trump 2024! Repeal and Replace Obamacare would be nice, a GOP plan would be better than Obamacare, but don't you remember Mr. John McCain voted against an Obamacare repeal so it's unlikely Obamacare will disappear anytime soon (even though OC sucks).

•••
The GOP stands for Seniors they care about you and the country (remember the slogan Make America Great Again!). Mr. Biden doesn't care about Seniors. Protect, Save & Defend SS & Medicare and keep Healthcare Vote Trump 2024! Repeal and Replace Obamacare would be nice, a GOP plan would be better than Obamacare, but don't you remember Mr. John McCain voted against an Obamacare repeal so it's unlikely Obamacare will disappear anytime soon (even though OC sucks).
Did you ask Uncle Trump how much he will give $$$$ to social security for the seniors and free healthcare?

•••
@marijuanadomain You are going to be so proud of President Trump once he takes over in 2025. He has strong moral fiber. His policies are amazing, less spending, & lower taxes mean more money for SS & Healthcare.

•••
@marijuanadomain You are going to be so proud of President Trump once he takes over in 2025. He has strong moral fiber. His policies are amazing, less spending, & lower taxes mean more money for SS & Healthcare.
We need to see the numbers,how much $$$$$ for social security and not mumbo jumbo scripted hallucinate words that don't mean anything....
We can't eat meaningless words from Trump but we can do wonders what the real money can do

•••
•••
"Yes. We must raise the minimum wage to a living wage."

I am and many million of people esp small business owners totally disagree with that...
It defeats the purpose ....and inflation will rise.
so what is the rate of minimum wage??? $100 per hr??
WAGES should be on the law of demand and supply and skillsets.

•••
"Nearly 20,000 businesses have warned they're at risk of closing if President Joe Biden is elected to a second term. In a new report from RedBalloon and PublicSquare, nearly half of the 80,000 small businesses surveyed said they "definitely" or "probably" will not survive another four years with Biden."

Quote is from Newsweek

•••
"Nearly 20,000 businesses have warned they're at risk of closing if President Joe Biden is elected to a second term. In a new report from RedBalloon and PublicSquare, nearly half of the 80,000 small businesses surveyed said they "definitely" or "probably" will not survive another four years with Biden."

No surprise there... businesses selling Trump merch on PublicSquare - the conservative "anti-woke" marketplace trying to compete with Amazon. Have you bought anything from them? :unsure:

•••
"Nearly 20,000 businesses have warned they're at risk of closing if President Joe Biden is elected to a second term////

what kind of businesses? someone selling shit made in China?
but 500,000 more businesses will be created and 10 million high green paying jobs will be created under Biden's second term and more money for Social Security, free healthcare...

•••
Where is Kristi Noem when we need her?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back