Dynadot

auction Zero Skills-No Coding-Resume Writing-3 Yrs Old-High Profitable Website for sale (resumesolver.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Entrepreneur009

Impact
High Profitable Business-Zero Skills Needed-Best Business For Starters-No Coding- 3 Years old business.

Domain : resumesolver

Site Age : 3+ Years

Monthly visitors: 15000+

Website URL: resumesolver

Website created with 100+ features,So great business to start.Zero skills needed. No coding. High profitable business.

Link: Resume Solver
Description: We started our business three years ago without any intention of selling. Initially, we used UI coding, PHP, and MYSQL, and therefore did not connect the traffic to Google Analytics (GA).

However, as our attention shifted to another website that quickly rose to prominence in the market, we decided to sell this website about a month ago. To streamline operations and align with current industry standards, we transitioned our website from custom coding to Shopify, a platform widely adopted in the market. With Shopify, running the business becomes accessible to everyone, regardless of coding skills. Now, everything is automated.

Our Shopify store boasts over 100+ features, with the flexibility to activate any desired feature at the click of a button. Last month alone, we attracted over 17,000+ visitors to our website, consistently drawing traffic on a daily basis. Despite this success, our current commitments to other businesses, which employ over 100+ employees, leave us with insufficient time to manage this venture. Consequently, we have decided to sell the website. Due to time constraints, we haven't listed it on other marketplaces.

Daily maintenance : ZERO
SKILLS : ZERO
CODING : ZERO
Everyone run this business, Its very simple and easy.
Monthly Fee : $20
Monthly Traffic If needed : $200 (Its optional).
Minimum Price: No Min OR max
BIN: Domain: $5000
Domain Registrar: Godaddy
Domain Expiry: Feb 2025
Payment Options: Escrow

Let me know your best offers,I will accept it If I like, Thank you

HOW IT WORKS?

STEP (1) : When someone Purchases any service in resumesolver , payment is immediately send to resumesolver account.

STEP (2) : You get the order information with payment.

STEP (3) : Just forward the details to seller for doing the work, Seller do the work, you just sit back and relax.

STEP (4) : Work will be finished, seller forward the completed work to you and you forward to buyers email.

STEP (5) : You get the 80% of the funds and remaining 20% for seller.

Services in RESUME SOLVER:

- Professional Resume

- LinkedIn Profile Writing

- Cover Letter Writing

- Job descriptions

Fee :

Outsourcing Sellers Cost - 20%

Profit Margin - 80%

I will provide you permanant seller details.

Assets include :

-Domain Name

-Website Files

-Outsource/Sellers Details

About the Business​

A resume writing service is a professional aid that helps individuals create standout resumes tailored to their career goals. Skilled writers collaborate with clients to showcase skills and accomplishments effectively. Beyond resume crafting, these services often include Cover letter writing,LinkedIn profile optimization and Job Description writing, maximizing clients' chances of securing interviews. With insights into industry trends, they provide a competitive edge for job seekers, ensuring their qualifications shine in the eyes of potential employers.

Why you choose this business ?

High Demand:
There's a constant demand for resume writing services as job seekers seek to stand out in competitive job markets. This creates a steady stream of potential clients.

Recurring Revenue: Since job seekers often update their resumes for different job applications or career advancements, you can build a base of repeat customers who come back whenever they need an updated resume or cover letter.

Low Overhead: Operating a resume writing service typically requires minimal overhead costs. As a primarily service-based business, you won't need to invest in physical inventory or expensive equipment

Scalability: Depending on your business model, you can easily scale your operations by hiring additional writers or expanding your services to include related offerings such as LinkedIn profile optimization or career coaching.

High Margins: Once you establish your expertise and reputation, you can charge premium rates for your services, leading to high-profit margins.

Key Reasons for business :

Career Advancement
: The service propels individuals forward in their careers, helping them secure better opportunities.

Expertise: Skilled writers bring industry-specific knowledge, ensuring resumes align with employer expectations.

Time Efficiency: Job seekers save time by outsourcing resume creation, allowing them to focus on networking and interview preparation.

Market Demand: The increasing competitiveness in the job market makes professional resume assistance highly sought after.

Strategic Impact: Services go beyond basic resume writing, offering a strategic approach to job application materials.

WHY I AM SELLING THIS BUSINESS?

I dont have time,After weighing my options, I've chosen to sell this business to concentrate on my other business. By focusing my efforts, I anticipate greater success. I'm confident the new owner will maintain the business's standards, and I look forward to its continued success under their leadership.

-Domain Name -Website Files -Outsource Details -Traffic Methods -New Business Plan -Keywords List -Ads Copy -Paid Advertisement details -Free support for 6 months.

Ping to my inbox and say your price for buying...I will give if I like your price...

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2024-04-29T104247.089.png
    Screenshot - 2024-04-29T104247.089.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 30
  • RS-3 -CHAT.png
    RS-3 -CHAT.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 7
  • RS-1.png
    RS-1.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 9
  • RS-4.png
    RS-4.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 6
  • RS-2.png
    RS-2.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you send me more analytics screenshots ? Thanks!

•••
We started our business three years ago without any intention of selling. Initially, we used UI coding, PHP, and MYSQL, and therefore did not connect the traffic to Google Analytics (GA).

However, as our attention shifted to another website that quickly rose to prominence in the market, we decided to sell this website about a month ago. To streamline operations and align with current industry standards, we transitioned our website from custom coding to Shopify, a platform widely adopted in the market. With Shopify, running the business becomes accessible to everyone, regardless of coding skills. Now, everything is automated. We can share reasonable price.

Our Shopify store boasts over 100+ features, with the flexibility to activate any desired feature at the click of a button. Last month alone, we attracted over 17,000+ visitors to our website, consistently drawing traffic on a daily basis. Despite this success, our current commitments to other businesses, which employ over 100+ employees, leave us with insufficient time to manage this venture. Consequently, we have decided to sell the website. Due to time constraints, we haven't listed it on other marketplaces.

We have freelancers responsible for generating traffic through social media platforms, for which we pay $200 per month. This option is available to you, or you can explore your own advertising strategies. The Shopify fee is $20 per month, with no additional charges. The website is fully equipped with over 100+ features and includes SEO-optimized blogs to improve search engine visibility. We are willing to share website files and seller details.

Upon receiving any orders, your profit margin stands at 80%. Advertising on LinkedIn has proven fruitful for us, particularly for services related to resumes, formatting, and rewriting, as many students and candidates actively seek such assistance on the platform."

I hope this revision captures the essence of your message accurately! Let me know if you need further Adjustments.

•••
Waiting for more offers.

•••
Looking for more offers, Thank you

•••
Is there any revenue? Shopify screenshots?
What was the conversion rate on 15,000+ visitors

•••
Yes,I will share to your inbox

•••

Please share with me also

•••
•••
•••
•••
300+ features built in the website, Waiting for the best offer, thank you

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back