Dynadot

sales AGENT.AI SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any guesses on the price?
Dharmesh the buyer says it's "the most expensive domain name ever for a totally free newsletter with no monetization plans whatsoever.“

Read more. . .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How would you rate my musics.ai ?
In this case, the plural is not very popular.
In general, as far as I understand, the relationship between the singular and the plural is a constant and complex problem for domainers.

•••
I was offered $110,000 for sport.ai
I didn't answer.
Am I right?
No. I don't even think it can be argued that you didn't make a mistake here. If you get a $100,000+ offer for any domain you respond and negotiate, always. Even if you believe it's worth more. Why? Because it's an opportunity to convey your perceived value to a potential buyer.

How much can it cost?
To be honest. I don't think you'll get an offer like that for sport.ai ever again. Sure, some of these domains sell for high prices, but the sales volume of .ai domains is just too low. Go to namebio.com and search for .ai sales. You have roughly 1 documented sale per day. For .com you have >300 sales per day.

Not to mention that the AI industry is driving out competitors. Open AI's Dall·E 3 took out a bunch of competitive sites in a single swoop.

sportai.com is $11,109
This is an argument against the value for sport.ai, not for it. Just because one person came to you willing to spend $110,000 (assuming it's a legitimate offer) doesn't mean that the next person will, and chances are they planned on picking up both for a redirect.

Last edited:
•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again.
I am terribly annoyed by such methods of agents and lowballs.
Although it is probably not necessary to be so categorical and in some cases violate own rule.

Last edited:
•••
Probably many large sales of .ai names are not documented.
How much did Musk buy x.ai to organize a company xAI?
I had several requests for xai.ai .
I understood him as Explainable artificial intelligence.

•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again. I am terribly annoyed by such methods of agents and lowballs.
$110,000 isn't a petty amount of money to spend on a domain, and I wouldn't consider it insulting or a waste of my time. So I'd still reply, thank them for the offer, but point out that it wasn't substantial enough for me to part with it, and probably give them what I consider to be a more realistic price for the domain.

That said, according to namebio there are 5 .ai domains that have sold for more than $110,000.

1700404774898.png

So I'd say that you are overvaluing it.

•••
There was something about the maximum and final price in this request, and I have a rule that if someone writes me such words, I never answer him again.
One way to upend such type inquires (if the offered "maximum and final" price is alright with you) is to agree but force a timeframe, letting the inquirer know that this is an opportunity for them and you may [meaning will] no longer be interested in the offered terms at a later period of time.

•••
According to NameBio, precise.ai was sold today for $110,000.

•••
Another .ai Domain Name Sold: Precise.ai was sold for $110,000 USD!

•••
•••
•••
Aiagents.com. It is the exact keyword for the AI Agents.

I believe that this domain could serve as a gateway to unparalleled dominance and influence, in relation to the explosive rise in AI agents developments, due to its exact keyword, and the .com extension.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back