NameSilo

domain SmallShovel.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kate Smith

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Well, I've two domain names which I's planning to sell on Flippa, Sedo, and etc for profit. However, before you move further, I want to clear one thing that these are new domains which I just registered and I found them after days of effort.

Anyway, my domain name are - SmallShovel & SmallShovels
(both are dot com domains)

You can hit the full shovel industry with it. Let me give you an example.

1 - There are 1K to 10K searches each month for small shovels.
2 - The CPC is also good, you can check adz on Google and through keyword planner as well.
3 - One can turn these domain names into websites or sell to shovel manufacturers for even more profit.

Currently, the snowshovel.com domain is getting bids of $29,900 on sedo, as far as I think, and you can check it on sedo, and you can check the prices of other shovel related domains on flippa, sedo and etc. Those domains aren't as good as SmallShovel and SmallShovels which I'm offering here. Plus, I'm ready to sell both domain names, if the offer is good.

I'm actually a tad unsure and not getting what should be the actual price. I don't want to set high expectations and low expectations as well. Therefore, I need some idea; I'll be grateful if you can help me to understand its worth.

Thank you!

Regards.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I think there is a problem with word "small" .. really..can not imagine end user who would like to sell "small shovels" :)

The one you compare to, "snow shovel", it is something else, and actually it is a widely used product and it is better then "small shovel".

If the name would be, lets say best + shovels, or cheap + shovels, or something along these lines, I would say high XXX - low XXXX

But for prefix "small" - I do not feel much value there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back