domain WhatAddress.com - "What address will you get?"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tommedema

Established Member
Impact
WhatAddress.com
(I also own WhichAddress.com)

I think it's very brandable for a domain reseller or registrar. They could implement a tagline like "What address will be yours?" or "What address will you get?".

Alternatively, it may be suitable for an address or contact information lookup service.

What do you think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMO reg fee on both maybe more but to me they sound odd I do hope I am wrong though good luck. A good gage of if a domain is Brandable or not is if brand bucket will accept them if not they are likely not Brandable. I doubt they would accept these domains. Again its just my opinion and as I said I hope I am wrong.

•••
Actually I quite like your names. I can't give you a idea of the price but if you find can contact an end user or someone interested in creating a sort of search engine thingy ( like you put a name/business/company/restaurant/...whatever and the address comes out ) or someone who wants to do a reverse whois plus some seo services I think you can get good money. Or you could develop it yourself.

IMO the names are self explanatory and suggest what the potential website is about so I can't say they are bad names!!!! Good Luck

•••
I guess this name could work for that purpose, but there aren't many business making money off of address lookup these days. Maybe you can get $25 for it...

•••
I guess this name could work for that purpose, but there aren't many business making money off of address lookup these days. Maybe you can get $25 for it...

The domaining industry is huge though.

•••
It is actually very small as a whole and the number of individuals who make a living off of domains is much smaller than that.

•••
I dont like it. $0. Not even worth the reg fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back