Domain Empire

domain Please Appraise These 20+ Domains (Thank You In Advance) - unNative.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fingerpod

WEB DEV AGENCY OWNERUpgraded Member
Impact
Hello,

Below is what I'm looking to sell my domains for but I am looking for suggestions on my pricing whether it be higher OR lower. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

unNative.com - $500
Domained.net - $950
Redefeat.com $900
Tressured.com - $99
Drabbed.com - $99
ylids.com - $99
nunhood.com $500
Counterculture.media - $50
VirtualAssistantRobot.com - $25
DailyPropertyTrader.com $25
DailyHouseTrader.com - $25
Bossup.Agency - $20
ecommercestoreguy.com - $25
Motivated.blog $50
WebsiteCreationMentor.com - $25
LaunchThatWebsite.com - $90
OwnerOperatorConnect.com - $20
OutdoorGiveaways.com - $100
TreatYourBusiness.com - $50
70DollarWebsites.com - $15
SeventyDollarWebsites.com - $15
Thigger.com - $250

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First, I notice you've been a member at NamePros for over 10 years. So I must admit I was expecting a domain awareness of good domains beyond those listed. I appreciate you have most listed at a very low price but basically there isn't really anything there, apart from one*, that I can see that would appeal.
These are the type of domains that new domainers conjure up in their mind without any real chance of selling - at any price. I wish I could give you better feedback,

*launchthatwebsite is long but at least it is in .com and is the only one that would resonate and may find a buyer at a couple of hundred dollars, maybe more. The term is certainly reasonably used. Personally I would pin my hopes on just that one and list it at around $500+

Last edited:
•••
First, I notice you've been a member at NamePros for over 10 years. So I must admit I was expecting a domain awareness of good domains beyond those listed. I appreciate you have most listed at a very low price but basically there isn't really anything there, apart from one*, that I can see that would appeal.
These are the type of domains that new domainers conjure up in their mind without any real chance of selling - at any price. I wish I could give you better feedback,

*launchthatwebsite is long but at least it is in .com and is the only one that would resonate and may find a buyer at a couple of hundred dollars, maybe more. The term is certainly reasonably used. Personally I would pin my hopes on just that one and list it at around $500+

Wha about virtualassistantrobot? Isn't that good for ai?

•••

First, I notice you've been a member at NamePros for over 10 years. So I must admit I was expecting a domain awareness of good domains beyond those listed. I appreciate you have most listed at a very low price but basically there isn't really anything there, apart from one

I wish I could give you better feedback,

•••
Obviously I rely on my personal opinion whenever I reply to Appraisal Requests. I always try to leave some positives if there is some to find. At the OP's suggested ask of $25 for that one then Why not pick-it-up. I'm always trying to look for Selling value and not just cost recovery. Indeed the term is out there but it is limited to Robot looking Virtual Assistants. The sort of simple interface that comes free/included with most (If not all) interactive services. So no, I don't see value in a reference to that simple concept as a stand-alone. It's the attached services that holds value.

Of course many see value in everything Virtual/Robot/Artificial/Intelligent/. I'll never be on that ship unless i can see an overall concept, package in the domain

Last edited:
•••
OutdoorGiveaways.com = $45 to $190 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
VirtualAssistantRobot.com = $5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thigger.com / Drabbed.com = $10 to $ 30 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The Rest = $0 to $10 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back