Dynadot

domain Please Appraise Domain - bieberlasvegas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jimi29

Impact
Hi all. Happy new year. I am curious to find out the value of my domain. I have had offers already of 15k+ but not sure if I should hold out. It's only a matter of time until JB rolls into Vegas like Brittany.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What? 15k? Am i missing something?

•••
I'm not sure if there would be issues with Trademarks, but I would take the $15K and run!

•••
Im guessing there was a request for appraisal attached to those 15K+ offers.

You were offered $15K for this name (more then once)?

I have to hear this logic:

A. Where did these offers come from?
B. Why would you decline?

Sorry, Im not buying this.

The domain has a value of reg-fee and a price tag of a possible lawsuit.

Just my 2 cents.

•••
Im guessing there was a request for appraisal attached to those 15K+ offers.

You were offered $15K for this name (more then once)?

I have to hear this logic:

A. Where did these offers come from?
B. Why would you decline?

Sorry, Im not buying this.

The domain has a value of reg-fee and a price tag of a possible lawsuit.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree I'm sure we have all had the phony offer but first follow this link and pay an outrageous amount of money for a professional appraisal email.

Famous people don't want others making money from their name its silly to think anyone would pay that kind of money for this kind of domain.

If you did get that offer and its real you would be crazy not to take it because the domain is worthless and it sucks to hear this I know but sadly its true. :imho: just drop it and flush it down.

•••
•••
$0. TM issue.

I am guessing any offer was related to the appraisal scam.

Brad

•••
•••
This is a scam, I bet they ask you to get an appraisal

•••
This DN is worth $0 imo.

•••
Whatever domain name provider who this name is through, got lucky that someone was retarded enough to even register it reg fee, even if they only paid $0.01

•••
It's only a matter of time until JB rolls into Vegas like Brittany.

This is a true statement though, sooner or later the belibers will be seeing their man at a Las Vegas residency show.

He and his dad seem like the type to blow money + soccer moms dont see him as harmless any more = Las Vegas Show lol

But sadly is a domain that can have the carpet pull out from you which is an instant $0 appraisal Good Luck
wks.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back