IT.COM

domain Newbie for a week with 6 domains in hand onlinemarketmall.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doreme

Impact
Hi all members,

First of all, please accept my apologize about my English skill as I am not a native speaker.

I just jumped into domain world for 1 week and start to learn many things. But now I reg 6 domains that I would like to get your comment about them.

onlinemarketmall.com
stocks4beginner.com
housemaiddaily.com
korea-seriesclub.com
freeE-magazine.com
premiumgiftshop.co.uk

Are there any value?

Thank you in advance for your advice

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No (Value)! Don't make the mistake I did years ago registering a bunch of domain names without knowing what I was doing and losing a few thousand in the process. It's not that I know so much more now but at least I know what not to do.

About the only way to make real money at this stage of the game is to get .Com names only the shorter the better that reflect on an upcoming technology for example or future trend that no one may be aware of. Do not get names with a number in the middle- i,e 4 to stand for, "for", etc. Also don't get dashes. Only buy a name that where you say the name out loud, someone can type it out without asking questions. Only exceptions are if there is an actual number in the name.

I bought at the registration price a bunch of 3DVR. com related names in the hope/belief that 3dVR(Virtual Reality) technology and gaming will become big sometime in the next 3 years now that a company called Oculus Rift has made some innovative breakthroughs. I spent around $100 total at the Godaddy Reg Price + Private ownership Fee (I don't want my name and address etc. online for the world to know) on domains like 3DVRAPP.com, 3dVRGaming.com and 3DVRSoftware.com. Haven't made anything now but at least there is a potential.

Your names to be blunt, suck as there is no demand for them and no potential. Your best bet is sticking to a .COM with a keyword relating to a future tech trend or any trend that hasn't happened yet. Other than that you're throwing money away.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back