NameSilo

Established MUST SEE! Premium, Automated Travel Niche Blog - CHEAP BIN !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
site is : Travel Guide | Tours Guide | Vacations | Ticketing

find actual auction here : flippa.com-feastoneast on auction

BID : 50$
INC : 10$
BIN : 210$

Description

This site is an travel and tourism niche site targeted at people looking to passive income easily by monetizing site, This site targeting keywords such as travel traveling, tourism, hotels, cheap flights, beach, vacation and holiday, that kind of keywords has high cost per click, that mean if you add your adsense account here, you can get 2$ easily just from 1 click on your ads.

Domain Name:
FeastOnEast.com, this domain is based from tourism event "Feast On East Festival" It is highly brandable and related to travel and tourism niche, This site also has backlinks from PR 4 other site (ex from here : CreditsEast - Gippsland).

Design: The site has been professionally designed and based on a premium Wordpress theme worth $60. The header banner was made by a professional graphic designer. The layout has been developed from personal experience and produces the highest conversion rates.

Content: This website features a premium Wordpress plugin that automatically fetches Amazon products, articles, Clickbank Ads, Youtube Videos, Flickr images and many more and posts them to the blog. It produces high quality, keyword rich, posts 100% automatically, so you will NEVER have to update this site (if you don't want to).

Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Excellent on-page SEO has been done for this site. The site features an excellent range of keywords with high traffic yet low competition on search engines, giving the site a better chance to rank higher. The site comes with premium Wordpress plugins just for SEO.
All plugins come pre-configured, all you have to do is enter your affiliate code;

* Onlywire Autosubmitter: This plugin automatically sends every post your site makes to over 25 social bookmarking sites! So for every post your site (automatically) makes you gain 25+ backlinks. At only 5 posts a day thats still a whopping 875 backlinks a week! That would cost thousands of dollars from a standalone SEO company.

* Dagon Design Sitemap Generator: Automatically generates a sitemap for the blog.

* Featured Content Gallery: Used to create a customizable rotating image gallery anywhere within the blog.

* Google XML Sitemaps: This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com.

* SEO Smart Links: SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.

* WP Social Traffic : This plugin automatically sends your new posts to: Twitter.com and Tumblr.com. Instantly gain dozens of new visitors each time you update your blog. The plugin is often updated to support new services, so keep checking its official page for updates.

* Easy Privacy Policy: Adsense and other ad networks require you to have a privacy policy page, this plugin takes care of it automatically. And many more...

* All In One SEO Pack : Optimizes your Wordpress blog for Search Engines (Search Engine Optimization).

Monetization Methods:
Multiple monetization methods make for multiple streams of income with very user-friendly set-up

* Google Adsense: Adsense or YPN ads can be customized and automatically inserted into posts and other high click through rate zones.
* Amazon Affiliate Program: Visually appealing Amazon product widgets have been strategically placed throughout the site in high click through rate areas. An Amazon store page has also been implemented for a one-stop shopping solution.
* Clickbank Affiliate Program: Earn up to 75% commission on product sales from your website. So for every $100 purchase, you keep up to $75!

Why should you buy it ?:
Profitable niche with hungry buyers 100% automated content creation 100% automated website promotion No maintenance needed No prior knowledge of internet marketing needed Already manually submitted to over 125 social bookmarking sites! Many hours of labor and hundreds of dollars saved (Premium plugin: $169, Premium theme: $60 & social bookmarking, pinging, set-up all takes hours)

What do you get?

* Full ownership of the Top Related Travel Domain: FeatOnEast.com
* COMPLETELY automated and established site
* Email support with transfer and set-up
* 1 month hosting with me while you set up your own hosting account
* No more work is needed to develop this site, all that is required for the development of this site is I do for you

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Revenue Details

Because this is a new site, not much has been generated by this site. The important thing is this site already has good organic traffic. Previously I never monetizing this site, I just built this site and forget it. I just put banners affiliate and adsense code a few days before I registered this site in flippa

Traffic Details

About 800 uv, with almost 1300 pageviews

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back