Dynadot

Just bought the remaining nnNnn.nets

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just registered these. They were the only ones remaining like it. I know this is looking pretty far ahead, but I have a feeling it will be worth it in the end.
22422.net
22522.net
33533.net
44244.net
44744.net

and for fun, 27272.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any idea how many NNNNN.net's are remaining in total?
I'm guessing quite a lot

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
any idea how many NNNNN.net's are remaining in total?
I'm guessing quite a lot
I don't have the programs to find out. I'm sure there are a lot though. I'd just like to get way ahead of the game.

•••
well these look good. 4 repeating digits are cool.

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
well these look good. 4 repeating digits are cool.

I did random scans the other day and about 48% were still available I think.

•••
I just got these too:
00070.net
00090.net

and 66639.net
It stands for Money and Moody.
Is anyone up for buying these over the course of this year?

Last edited:
•••
Travis said:
I just got these too:
00070.net
00090.net

From the title of the thread I thought you said you just bought 48,000 NNNNN.nets! :)

•••
rkbdomain said:
From the title of the thread I thought you said you just bought 48,000 NNNNN.nets! :)
It is kind of hard to describe those types of domains. I figured I'd just make the middle N capitalized. Apparently it didn't work.

•••
Travis said:
It is kind of hard to describe those types of domains. I figured I'd just make the middle N capitalized. Apparently it didn't work.

I have used x and y because these are known variables for numbers, so it could be XXYXX.nets, but then people might think you just bought .nets with x and y in them or those letters, so who knows.

•••
rkbdomain said:
I have used x and y because these are known variables for numbers, so it could be XXYXX.nets, but then people might think you just bought .nets with x and y in them or those letters, so who knows.
I guess so.

I'm going to start slowly buying the good NNNNN.nets. Hopefully within a year or two, these will be gone. I already screwed up on the LLLL.coms. I owned CMCM.net, but sold it 6 months back for 5 bucks.

•••
Travis said:
I don't have the programs to find out. I'm sure there are a lot though. I'd just like to get way ahead of the game.

How many years are you planning to sit on these names?

•••
htmlindex said:
How many years are you planning to sit on these names?
Whatever it takes. It might take 5 years, but it will pay off in the long run.

•••
Just got 99499.net on eBay.

•••
Also just got the following:
05550.net
07770.net
25552.net
27772.net
28882.net
29992.net
31113.net
38883.net
54445.net
59995.net

I'm hoping this will be a good investment in the long run. I expect these to be gone within 2 years considering less than half are available. I also use the fact that after the LLLL.coms were gone, people began to go after the LLLL.nets.

•••
rkbdomain said:

You can use 0 and 1 like binary code.

00100.nets

You can use it for any 2 number repeating patterns.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back