Dynadot

request Anyone ever deal with DomainPal.com or Webair.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, about 10 years ago I won a dropped domain and for some reason the registrar was a company by the name of Webair.com (i believe). The domain however was held by a company called DomainPal.com - It was really strange, I would pay the one company WebAir but in order to do anything with the domain I had to login to domain pal. Fast forward 10 years and now I'd like to monitize/develop or sell the domain and need to be able to manipulate the domain ie change dns records, possibly transfer to a different company. So yesterday I go first to Webair.com and am redirected to a totally different domain relating to cloud hosting. I can still loginto my domain management account a domain pal, however, their support telephone numbers do not work, and several of their support email addresses bounce back.

Does anyone here do any business with either of these companies or can possibly steer me to someone that would be able to help me out ?

thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you can login to the domainpal account, first copy the authorisation code (commonly called EPP code), unlock the domain from there if unlocked and just transfer to any other popular registrar of your choice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back