NameSilo

negotiable Almost 12,000 single-word domains list -- Brandable, dictionary, etc.

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I spent many hours trying to build up the best list of one word dictionary domains possible, and now, I have close to 12,000 .com/.net/.info/.tv domains that I found were free for registration. Some are brandable .com's while others are premium ie 4-6 letter words, even some 4 letter .tvs. I planned on registering them and making an easy profit but things changed and I decided to sell the list in its entirety. I haven't even registered the best from it. I just lost the desire to mess with them. I offered them to a friend who's trying to get out of the domain business so now, I'm offering them to you:

11,824 domains, all .com/.net/.info/.tv, unregistered and waiting for owners. Most are one word; a handful are two-word; there are several 3 char domains in the list, as well. Lost of niches: Business, government, religion, sports, apparal--too many to name here!

I'm selling this list for only $25 a copy via Paypal. The term "my loss/your gain" doesn't even describe how crazy I am with this deal. To save you time, just sent $25 to webmaster at ozzyasylum.com and PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy ASAP. I can send it in a spreadsheet, a text file or if you'd prefer, both. (Due to the nature of this item, I can't post examples). PM your offers or make an offer below. I'll choose the best offer if it comes along. Posted in NamePros and WebHostingTalk.

A satisfied customer left this reply below:

hostjunkies said:
Purchased List.. (and I must say, well worth it). Updated Trader Rating. To others, if you want a great list of one word dictionary domains, get your copy while it's available.

Thanks a lot, Archangel

Get a copy while you can-I'll stop offeriing this list soon.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PMs replied to. I'll likely throw the list away because of my newfound disinterest, so pick it up while it still exists. :) Even $20 offers accepted.

•••
Copy SOLD for $25. Any offers of $25 will be accepted.

•••
Another copy SOLD. Get this while you can before all the good names are taken. :)

•••
I'm growing tired of this list so I'll keep offers open for another hour or so and then close the offer completely. Make an offer now before you miss out on the many domains :)

•••
Re

Purchased List.. (and I must say, well worth it). Updated Trader Rating. To others, if you want a great list of one word dictionary domains, get your copy while it's available.

Thanks a lot, Archangel

•••
I'd be interested to know how many .com and .net registrations are in this list? I would only be interested in these domains and I'm sure most of them are .tv and .info. I'm interested if there is enough .coms and .nets worth the purchase.

•••
CreativeLogic said:
I'd be interested to know how many .com and .net registrations are in this list? I would only be interested in these domains and I'm sure most of them are .tv and .info. I'm interested if there is enough .coms and .nets worth the purchase.

There are a lot of .info/.tv in here, though there are several thousand .com/.net in here, as well. I didn't add other extentions ie .cc because I don't really consider them valuable.

hostjunkies said:

Thanks a lot, Archangel

Thanks for the comment :)
Still taking offers.

•••
I'm interested please pm me detail for payment

thanks

•••
fusione said:
I'm interested please pm me detail for payment

thanks

PM sent.

•••
•••
This is my last bump. I'll likely stop selling this list here shortly, so follow the directions in the first post or PM me an offer.

•••
This thread is now closed. Please do not post in this thread. Also, do not PM me, as I no longer check my PMs. If you're still interested, email me a request @ webmaster at ozzyasylum.com.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back