Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCV

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Pm sent
1- Domains must be seller-owned only

2- Budget : upto 1% of seiing price of domain/$25 (Whichever is lower) depending on its expiry date. Price should not be hidden at SH marketplace.

3- only .com

4-Mention expiry dates, registrar names, renewal price, if coin was used and at which price you want sell (mention if negotiable).

5- I will prefer bulk names

6- Payment : PayPal

7- I may reply lately or not reply at all.

•••
•••
•••
•••

2- Budget : upto 1% of seiing price of domain/$25 (Whichever is lower) depending on its expiry date. Price should not be hidden at SH marketplace.

3- only .com

4-Mention expiry dates, registrar names, renewal price, if coin was used and at which price you want sell (mention if negotiable).

Sent

•••
•••

3- only .com

Pm sent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back