IT.COM

Is this guy sane?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:o
He must be a little out of it!!
:laugh:

•••
•••
Woah, he thinks hes gonna make that much money with those domains? I dont think he's a little out of it, hes REALLY out of it.

•••
lol, nice try :D

Hopefully no one fall for it :)

•••
I remember when I was at geocities, I wanted to get a domain with them, and i thought their prices were good. I laugh when I match their prices up with other hosting companies, and see how much of a rip off it is.

•••
Ha I actually payed for their services with one site like 2 years ago. I think they rip customers off on bandwidth and lie about how much you use. :lol:

•••
Wow, who would ever buy those? Even in 1999 those prices would be outrageous.

•••
Come on everybody, give him a break! It's just a case of a runaway decimal point.

Its only the decimal point that is misplaced on most of those numbers -I guess only about three to four place too far on the right! If move the decimals four places to the left, you will see the numbers are quite logical, right on the money for most of those names. Wiggle the decimal a bit and you will have it all descarmbled!

Just having some fun, of course. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com
Come on everybody, give him a break! It's just a case of a runaway decimal point.

Its only the decimal point that is misplaced on most of those numbers -I guess only about three to four place too far on the right! If move the decimals four places to the left, you will see the numbers are quite logical, right on the money for most of those names. Wiggle the decimal a bit and you will have it all descarmbled!

Just having some fun, of course. :)
LOL. I thought you were serious for a sec ;)

•••
What's wrong? I think I'll pick up a few of these beauties before anyone else can snatch them. Thanks for the heads up Alex :lol:

•••
I think the prices are just ridicous! I bet he never makes a sale too, hehe.

•••
The guy is hoping for that ONE BIG SALE!

Ain't gonna happen.

ST

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back