IT.COM

SubmitHITS.com pay per click.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I would like to introduce to you our own search engine www.submitHITS.com pay per click solution for your website traffics. Pay per click, this mean that you only pay for visitor click(s) toward your business website.

You may also open your affiliate account to earn 20% commission per clicks. Detailed reporting is available online. We have search connection with searchfeed, revenuepilot, altavista and other ppc search engine. Instead of getting different account for them, with www.submithits.com you only maintain one account and accumulate your revenue. We created links and search form ready for your website.

This is our initial launch of NeedGuide.Com Search Engine, only here in Namepros.

Let me know if you have specific question about our search engine service.

Thank you for reading.
TheWatcher

www.submitHITS.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Site looks good, 'Watcher!
Good Luck with your new service. :)

•••
•••
Just to add another promotion for www.SubmitHITS.com search engine advirtiser.

As advertiser, you will be able to add your business website with free $10 fund on your account. Meaning you will be able to try our ppc search engine for free and drive traffic to your website/business. Once you created your advertiser account, please let me know so I can activate your free $10 fund.

Enjoy,
TW

Operation Manager
www.SubmitHits.com
Pay Per Click Search Engine.

•••
Whats the minimum we have to put into the account?

•••
Sorry for my late reply.

The minimum is $10 only. You can activate your account right away and start getting traffic from our search engine.

If you have any question regarding PPC search engine, please pm or send email to support @submithits.com.

Regards,
TW

www.needguide.com
www.submithits.com

•••
So if I sign up right now, you'll credit my account with $10 to try out the site? Nice site!

•••
Yes that is correct. This is free $10 advertisement.

Regards,
TW

When you sign up, you got your $10 free ads to www.submithits.com.

Regards,
TW

Last edited:
•••
How do you know if we are namepros member?

•••
Due to high demand of free $10 advertisement. I just turn on this automatically so advertiser will be able to start using our service with $10 fund. Create your account now to www.submitHITS.com and get $10 free fund to start your ads.

Regards,
TW

•••
Signed up and am trying it out. :)

•••
•••
Add your website free ...

Thanks,
TW

•••
Just wondering...How do we change bids. All your sites seem to be on top and I can'r figure out how I can change the bid for each keyword I entered...please help!

•••
You need to login to your account in the member page, then click on "links", there you can change your bid. Let me know if this help.

Regards,
TW

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back