IT.COM

Domain Contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Contest

Ok. This is a NamePros Exclusive Domain Contest.:red:. I will accept entries for the next 3 days, that would be September 1,2, and 3. I will also accept entries today. The winner will be selected on a random basis and will be awarded a domain registeration at enom.:laugh:. If this succeeds you can expect more contests including a 7.95 enom account in the future:lala:. Anyway lets talk about now:snaphappy:.

Here are some rules.

1. In order to enter the contest you have to Pay 50Nps.
2. Once you enter the contest you will be included in the draw:lol:.
3. I will select the winner on September 4.
4. I myself cannot participate in this contest:o.

Just post here that you entered the contest.

When you send me donation money. YOU HAVE to name it Domain Contest.

Thank You.

If you have any questions PM me.:xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmmm, Well, here's my attempt if u run it! :) Let me know ofc, and I'll send u 50NP$

Why Should SY4 win?
Basically, I'm crap at domain names. I, for some reason, endlessly register ones that have no meaning or mean little. It's a nasty bug I think I have caught from the remains of SoBog whilst wiping it from my system. I constantly get this urge to register names. I have been trying for some weeks now to NOT register names, BUT, it just happens. I have a couple of beers, and the next day, my paypal account is empty.

If nothing else, I deserve to win out of pity.

:)

•••
Pity? You got a big fat trader rating of 23! (I bow in your presence).:tu:

ST

•••
lol.....this is true, however, a trader trating ehre, and a Real $$ rating are 2 VERY different things :(

•••
ok.

ok. i have decided to launch the contest. but instead of essay i have decided to make it a random draw. i will post the contest on advertising and promotion.:D

Thank You All.

•••
Domain Contest

Ok. This is a NamePros Exclusive Domain Contest.:red:. I will accept entries for the next 3 days, that would be September 1,2, and 3. I will also accept entries today. The winner will be selected on a random basis and will be awarded a domain registeration at enom.:laugh:. If this succeeds you can expect more contests including a 7.95 enom account in the future:lala:. Anyway lets talk about now:snaphappy:.

Here are some rules.

1. In order to enter the contest you have to Pay 50Nps.
2. Once you enter the contest you will be included in the draw:lol:.
3. I will select the winner on September 4.
4. I myself cannot participate in this contest:o.

Just post here that you entered the contest.

When you send me donation money. YOU HAVE to name it Domain Contest.

Thank You.

If you have any questions PM me.:xf.love:

•••
•••
raffle

yes, you can say it is a raffle:!: A lottery would be apporpriate, withonly difference is the that the odds of winning are high

•••
[/Moving to the main thread in the "Break Room"].
Thanks much.

•••
okey doke i sent my NP$ for the "Raffle/lottery".

•••
Im in,
sending you the np$ right away!

•••
Entries Recieved

I recieved both of your entries:tu:. You Guys are in:cy:

•••
50 NP$'s en route!
Thanks, Twinks. :)

•••
I shall try my luck but it is pretty bad :D

•••
hehehe....

Sent my 50NP$ Webtwink :)

•••
Let's do it! Gotta feed my gambling addiction!

ST

•••
•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
Im in.
:p
I have this feeling that your going too be a "winner" !

•••
Entries Recieved

Ok Guys. I have recieved entries from the following people:tu:

Dude
Webmasterinfo
CoolHost.com
SY4
Sohil
CoastalGuy

In total as of 7:39 EST on August 31st I have 6 entries.

* Changed Dudu to Dude. Sorry Man for messing your name up :)

Last edited:
•••
My entry:

I came with spunk to the namepros forum and in first two weeks I had 400 posts. I also helped alot of people out and have dedicated a large portion of my free time to this forum. Im really trying to get some np$ as well. I participate in alot of topics and also do alot of appraisal threads. Everyone on Namepros forums is all helpful to not only me but others as well.

There is my entry.

•••
Originally posted by DaZ884
My entry:

I came with spunk to the namepros forum and in first two weeks I had 400 posts. I also helped alot of people out and have dedicated a large portion of my free time to this forum. Im really trying to get some np$ as well. I participate in alot of topics and also do alot of appraisal threads. Everyone on Namepros forums is all helpful to not only me but others as well.

There is my entry.

You don't need that D-:

•••
ur in

I have accepted your entry Daz

Oh and sohil, he sent NPs so don't worry :) and daz anyway u don't need essay :]

•••
I know..I was telling him that you don't need eassy now... :)

•••
•••
I liked DaZ's "essay" (though I know not now required)!
50 NP$'s en route (to DaZ). :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back