NameSilo

Dictionary + Overture ST (type-in) results

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Overture Suggestion Tool results in ().
Note: These are Overture ST results searched WITH the extension. Check to be sure. Only domains with 10+ Overture ST results are listed.

FREE (not registered) domains:
dishearten.com (44)
claimable.com (42)
chorded.com (41)
congregates.com (41)
describable.com (41)
directness.com (41)
excruciate.com (40)
compactly.com (39)
wonted.com (39)
powerfulness.com (38)
superimposes.com (38)
contrivances.com (36)
diluting.com (36)
recapitulate.com (36)
miscellaneously.com (35)
shrillness.com (35)
woefully.com (35)
proliferates.com (34)
recognizably.com (34)
inquisitively.com (33)
begrudging.com (31)
ransomer.com (29)
computationally.com (28)
detectably.com (26)
modularized.com (25)

REDEMPTIONPERIOD:
masonry.com (219)
lungs.com (204)
culinary.com (200)
audiology.com (78)
slayers.com (75)
pumpkins.com (70)
intervening.com (66)
unsigned.com (58)
thorns.com (55)
dwellers.com (40)
reset.com (40)
whipping.com (38)
backers.com (35)
crossbars.com (35)
cyanide.com (35)
collisions.com (31)
dares.com (28)
restorers.com (27)
transports.com (26)
multiplicity.com (25)

PENDINGDELETE:
virtually.com (177)
farmyard.com (64)
fascinating.com (31)
ribald.com (30)

FREE .net domains:
arranger.net (49)
discharges.net (47)
angled.net (46)
approbation.net (46)
triumphal.net (46)
beneficent.net (45)
bummed.net (45)
roamed.net (45)
digressions.net (44)
adjoining.net (43)
desecrate.net (42)
megavolt.net (42)
battlement.net (41)
entangle.net (41)
satisfactions.net (41)
acquirable.net (40)
portentous.net (40)
arrogate.net (39)
efficiently.net (39)
grinning.net (39)
probabilistic.net (39)
demur.net (38)
halfhearted.net (38)
fragmentary.net (37)
makable.net (37)
plucked.net (37)
climes.net (36)
concatenate.net (36)
oftentimes.net (36)
dentally.net (35)
lovelier.net (35)
attributed.net (34)
componentry.net (34)
creditable.net (34)
grouped.net (34)
exacting.net (33)
mingling.net (33)
misshapen.net (33)
semicolons.net (33)
appointing.net (32)
impediments.net (32)
justness.net (32)
schoolmasters.net (32)
conflicted.net (31)
incompleteness.net (31)
resolutely.net (31)
resurgent.net (31)
scorned.net (31)
antisubmarine.net (30)
intrudes.net (30)
prolate.net (30)
sentential.net (30)
indicating.net (29)
lordly.net (29)
masquerading.net (29)
modernizer.net (29)
opting.net (29)
seemed.net (29)
confocal.net (28)
isolations.net (28)
sated.net (28)
substituted.net (28)
synchronizers.net (28)
unexpectedly.net (28)
unnerved.net (28)
villainous.net (28)
cashes.net (27)
nonetheless.net (27)
realizations.net (27)
infuriation.net (26)
overtly.net (26)
pairings.net (26)
insofar.net (25)
recessed.net (25)

REDEMPTIONPERIOD:
peddler.net (113)
lips.net (76)
intelligentsia.net (53)
freeing.net (42)
beloved.net (39)
kinky.net (36)
coastal.net (33)
sounds.net (33)

PENDINGDELETE:
alpha.net (55)
orb.net (44)

For REDEMPTIONPERIOD and PENDINGDELETE domains it is alread too late. Most, if not all, have SnapBack orders present but let me know if you can still snap any.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think a couple of points need to be made here.
1. I think it's been addressed before that it's not good to post redemption, pending delete, etc. Snapnames is not the only service out there.

2. If you do hand checking on most of the names above you will see the the OV numbers are inaccurate. These numbers are created by scripts such as yours. If you check the word without the extension there are no results. If you check the .net's with .com there are no results on the majority.

I think there are several great names above but I thought it would be best to warn the newbies who might register a bunch of names on misguided information.

•••
This list is "AS IS" and I give no recommendations nor advice on registering any of these domain names. Making your own decisions is vital.

I personally find that registering domain names that are available, is of no use. They might look and sound cool but the question is how can you sell them. Since writing my script, I haven't registered ANY of the AVAILABLE domain names but am concentrating on those which are ACTIVE but whose expiration date is near.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway, thanks for sharing :)

•••
A few available domains you forgot:
dialectal.com (51)
cloistral.com (46)
volitive.com (44)
antecede.com (43)

;)

•••
eh those are ok domains.

•••
Why not share Suggestion Tool return lists?

Originally posted by JoltHost I think a couple of points need to be made here. 1. I think it's been addressed before that it's not good to post redemption, pending delete, etc. Snapnames is not the only service out there.......

WHY? I see absolutely nothing wrong with sharing this valuable information. I must respectfully disagree with you JoltHost.

Many here do not have the time or knowledge to compile these ST return lists so members like Marco who are so generous with their knowledge, are most welcome by many members I am sure.

One reason these forums exist and are popular is making domain knowledge available to all members, right, not just for the sharpest and most astute members!

•••
I see no problem with sharing tips to the trade and sharing info on "expired domains" which is the title of this forum. It's not just this post it's the trend setting. If one person does it others will follow and what will you have then? You will have everyone posting these lists and before you know it the bidding on that little jewel you spent hours to find will shoot through the roof. And let's face it the bidding is already crazy as it is.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with competition if I did I surely wouldn't be doing this. I'm definately not a sharp or astute member and don't want to be. I'm just now learning the business myself and spend lots of time doing so and the "hardwork" is paying off.

•••
Originally posted by JoltHost
I see no problem with sharing tips to the trade and sharing info on "expired domains" which is the title of this forum. It's not just this post it's the trend setting. If one person does it others will follow and what will you have then? You will have everyone posting these lists and before you know it the bidding on that little jewel you spent hours to find will shoot through the roof. And let's face it the bidding is already crazy as it is.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with competition if I did I surely wouldn't be doing this. I'm definately not a sharp or astute member and don't want to be. I'm just now learning the business myself and spend lots of time doing so and the "hardwork" is paying off.

I will have to agree here. This thread is for "Expired Names"I don't beleive that Pending Deletes should be posted here

•••
Originally posted by CenterPoint I will have to agree here. This thread is for "Expired Names"I don't beleive that Pending Deletes should be posted here

I guess that's true to a degree but a pending delete is going to be an expired name soon?

Is there a forum only for pending deletes?

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by RealNames
I guess that's true to a degree but a pending delete is going to be an expired name soon?

Is there a forum only for pending deletes?

There is not a Forum here for only "pending deletes", RN ... good to see you, by the way. :)
This came up a while ago when another Namepros member posted a few PD's here in the Expired's area ... and to be totally honest with you, I'm torn a bit on the issue. On the one hand, they are "expired" (not yet dropped) and agree about the openess ala "making domain knowledge available to all members". On the other, I can see why those who are watching certain domains (and likely paying for that subscription service plus the Snap, what have you) could see this in a different light.
There is no Forum policy on the matter that I am aware of, but with everyone's input here ... we will all do our best to reach a consensus going forward. It's an interesting discussion, for sure.
Thanks much.

•••
Where can I find the place to geth the dictionar/oversure results at?

•••
•••
Ok thanks I am learning this stuff now :D.

•••
I think most people who are serious about chasing names knew that these where going to drop/expire. I still think its wrong to post them. We are here to share info etc... but not to do everyones dirty work.

Mike

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com There is not a Forum here for only "pending deletes", RN ... good to see you, by the way. :)................

Thanks for the feedback. The staff/mods do a great job here.

Keep up the excellent work!

•••
Originally posted by RealNames
Thanks for the feedback. The staff/mods do a great job here.

Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you for your very kind words, RealNames. :)
I can wholly appreciate the feedback by CenterPoint, Tippy, and so forth as well on this topic ... as I mentioned, I'm torn on it a bit. We will continue to discuss and come to some type of consensus moving forward. Please continue with the excellent comments, opinions, thoughts, recommendations, etc! :)
See you soon and have a great domain day.

•••
No problem whatsoever with Marco's lists. They're outstanding.

And 20 NP$ are heading his way for posting Realizations.net.

Thanks Marco.

Scott

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back