IT.COM

Enom reseller accounts/What is a reseller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
Hi

If you need a Enom Reseller or Retail account and would like more information about
reselling domain names, I will be glad to help.

You can either post or pm your questions, which will be answered promptly!

You can also click here to complete and mail form.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Biggie registers "ResellerFAQs.com" and makes a small furtune :$: !!
Thank you for your most helpful and generous offer here. :)
PS. I need an $8.95 account ASAP. Enom has offered me one for $495 (55 domains). You'd think I would have done something about this long ago. :o

•••
Hi CoolHost

Send me your desired username and email address or >>>

Just click here! and complete and mail form from your email client.

Thanks

I will reply with your login info asap!

•••
Originally posted by biggie
Hi CoolHost
Send me your desired username and email address ...
Thanks

I will reply with your login info asap!

Most excellent, Biggie! :)
Sending PM to you now.
Appreciates.

•••
Hi Cool

Got your PM, reply sent!

thanks

•••
Hi Cool

Got your PM, reply sent!

thanks

PM replied ... a TRUE professional, friends! :)

•••
Account created....pm sent!

Thanks Jeff

•••
Account created....pm sent!
Thanks Jeff

Update:
In a VERY friendly and gracious manner, Biggie has set me up with a brand spankin' new $8.95 Enom Reseller account! He answered every one of my questions in a very prompt and curteous manner, and it really was a pleasure to work with him.
Thank you, Don.
If you are new to the Enom/Reseller experience, I would advise you to post your questions here in this space.
I am a very happy camper today, friends. :)

:hearts:

•••
•••
:talk:

Thanks for the very kind words "CoolHost"!

•••
Does reseller accounts mean like A reseller hosting plan or like salling domains?

•••
Originally posted by katrina
Does reseller accounts mean like A reseller hosting plan or like salling domains?

means reselling domain names!

•••
Does your account always have to have a certain amount of money in it? Or just enough to register one domain? And where can I get such an account.

•••
What's the difference between a Retail account and a Reseller Account? Are Retail accounts only for personal uses?

I heard that whenever someone registers a domain using a Retail account, the ETP get's charged a fee. Is that true? Can I have more info on that?

•••
Originally posted by Corey
Does your account always have to have a certain amount of money in it? Or just enough to register one domain? And where can I get such an account.

no your account does not always have to have money in it, but you must have funds in your account to register a domain name.
Also you fund your account with a minimum of $100.00 either by credit card/check or paypal.

If you want an account set-up for you,please click here to complete and mail form. Please DO NOT send as an attachment.

or just send me by pm the following info......

name/first/last
email address
country/city/zip

requested login id

Thanks
Don

•••
Thanks for the info! Do you have msn messenger? because I would like to discuss this over their if possible. Thank you!!!!

•••
Originally posted by subliminal
What's the difference between a Retail account and a Reseller Account? Are Retail accounts only for personal uses?

I heard that whenever someone registers a domain using a Retail account, the ETP get's charged a fee. Is that true? Can I have more info on that?

Retail accounts are pay-as-you-go accounts,meaning you don't have to fill it with the $100.00 minimum as reseller account require.But retail accounts do not have the same bebefits as reseller accounts.

With reseller accounts, you can take advantage of Enom's free RegistryRocket tool that lets you have your own registration page to sell domain to others at prices that YOU can set yourself.

The charge associated with retail accounts to the ETP are 3% of the cost of the registration charge plus $0.95.

So if your reseller price was $8.95 and you set the price of the retail account under you at $10.00 thenit would come out like this......(3%/$12.00=$0.36)+$0.95=($1.31)-$12.00=$10.69.

Your profit would be $10.69-$8.95=**($1.74)**

[

Originally posted by hilljd00
Thanks for the info! Do you have msn messenger? because I would like to discuss this over their if possible. Thank you!!!!

no I don't please come to the Namepros chat room now to discuss!

•••
Thanks! That's some good info!

•••
Thanks, I wanted to know that as well.

•••
:) yeah! I will talk to you on chat about this :) :)

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
:) yeah! I will talk to you on chat about this :) :)

Thanks for letting me set-up your Enom account for you!

•••
Thanks to member "Sohil" for letting me "set-up" your Enom reseller account!

•••
Thanks to member "Sohil" for letting me "set-up" your Enom reseller account!

Thank you biggie!
:xf.love:

•••
got a question?

ok i got a question for coolhost. this might sound stupid bu anyway i will just ask.

To coolhost.

why did u need an $8.95 enom account? i thought cuz you are hanging out in the forum so much, u must by now have atleast a $6.95 enom account or a $7.95 enom account.

Or is this a dramatization to let newbies know how to do things?

can u clear this for me?

•••
Originally posted by Webtwink
ok i got a question for coolhost. this might sound stupid bu anyway i will just ask.

To coolhost.

why did u need an $8.95 enom account? i thought cuz you are hanging out in the forum so much, u must by now have atleast a $6.95 enom account or a $7.95 enom account.

can u clear this for me?

Because I honestly didn't have one ... please remember that I pre-date Enom, as a founding member of the Namepros Geezer's™ Club. Biggie was gracious enough to then help me out, and is highly recommended.
Thanks much. :)

:hearts:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back