IT.COM

Thanx to .edu

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thanks to .edu, for setting up a reseller account for me in enom.

Did anyone catch any domains through this enom club drop service. How do i add domains in my club drop account. Iam a newbie in this , so please help me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your very welcome :)

eNom clubdrop is very competitive these days. I think its due to more registrars catching for them. Just go to clubdrop in your control panel and enter the domains you want to backorder. eNom also provides a complete list of all the .com & .net that are dropping for the week. Just click on the date to download the whole list. How it works is if you simply backorder a domain, if nobody bids on it, you get it for your base reseller rate. In your case it would be $8.95. If more then one person bids on the name, it will go to auction where you will compete against all that bid on the name. It caught 5 names for me today. Three 3 character .coms which had $50+ bids on NW and another one that I don't want to say yet because its in auction. The 3 I got nobody bid on so I got for $6.95 which includes 1 year of registration. You cant go wrong. They are the cheapest backorder service out currently, if nobody bids.

•••
Hi .edu, thanks very much for this clear reply.
Can i backorder only domains deleting on that date or in the next 5 days. I want to backorder one domain which is on redemption period. Can i add that in my CPANEL.

And what are the points system in this club drop.
ie., Does this mean if i bid for 5 points, does this mean its 5 dollars?.

Please reply
Regards.,
sarathy.s

Last edited:
•••
You must be exact on the day that the domain is dropping. Clubdrop provides a complete list of .com & .net so for the current week so you can compare and be sure its on the list. 1 point = $1 Also I should point out that if clubdrop catches a name for you, you have 48 hours to pay for it or it will be put into public auction. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have and I will try to help if I can. Good Luck! :)

List of names I am going for tomorrows drop:

barco-usa.com
broadband-convention.com
coolmini.com
csblacklist.com
yab.net
digimob.com
koreanwind.com
1STLINUXSEARCH.COM
ALBIONRECORDER.COM
2sz.com
2wz.com
wzr.net

Anybody else need a FREE reseller account to participate in club drop, feel free to pm me :) You can find full pricing structure at dncube.com

Thanks,

Crissy

P.S. Thank you for the donation suthra! Your very kind :xf.love:

•••
Hi edu, Is this a sub account?. ie., will you be able to delete or make modifications on my account?

Please reply
Regards.,
sarathy.s

•••
Originally posted by suthra
Hi edu, Is this a sub account?. ie., will you be able to delete or make modifications on my account?

Please reply
Regards.,
sarathy.s

I have the ability to delete your account or modify your prices but nobody would do that. (not to mention I could probably get in trouble or lose my account with enom) I have many sub resellers underneath me and I have never deleted an account and If I were to change prices, it would be to lower it not to raise it. Other then that I have no access to your account information. If it was a retail account however, I would have full access just like how namecheap has access to all their customers.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks .edu very much for this info. Yeah i know that subaccounts is available for every one who have an reseller accouont. I just wanted to know of all the enom's infos. :)

Regards.,
sarathy.s

•••
Sounds like a good deal. So how successful has Club Drop been lately?

•••
Club Drop is kind of picky. You can only add about the next 5 days, and even have to add it on the exact day of drop. I also wish it did more than just com/net. It's gotten me a few, but is not as user friendly as pool or namewinner.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back