NameSilo

domain a45.net appraisals welcome

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reg fees. Unless you can demonstrate a use, I doubt anyone would want them.

•••
reg fee if you can get that! many many 3 char domains left in the world

Good Luck

Jenn

•••
zero to reg fee, undeveloped. same goes for any 3-char .net with no obvious real-world meaning.

•••
•••
Originally posted by armstrong
zero to reg fee, undeveloped. same goes for any 3-char .net with no obvious real-world meaning.

:bingo:

IMHO.
B-)

•••
hey, they are short enough? easy to reme...mber.. limited edition .why not more value??? better than some funny typos trying to imitate a generic:-/

•••
not many people type in 3 character domains they arent worth nothing

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
hey, they are short enough? easy to reme...mber.. limited edition .why not more value??? better than some funny typos trying to imitate a generic:-/

correct - easy to remember and type in, but people have to know you exist in the first place. Something like this is best for development. If you can figure out a meaning to the letter-number combo (however flimsy or far-fetched), then emphasize this on your site so your visitors remember the association. This is what I did for www.p0.org - 2-char, but you get the meaning. For example, a45.com can be 'american 45', a website for .45 calibre gun-lovers in the US.

•••
Agreed with Armstrong! I would say $5-$10 unless there is a specific terms associated with the characters!

•••
•••
~$15 each for the undeveloped domain, unless you can find an end user who values the combination.

developed sites-
a45.ru
a45music.de

www.a34.net, this is your site? Nice job finding a way to brand it!

•••
Originally posted by redhippo

I haven't seen anyone note that a major reason these have no intrinsic value is that there are thousands of them still available for a registration fee. No way to collect a premium on something that is commonly available for less (unless as others have noted it has some special meaning).

•••
:| so much for making a quick kill:hehe:

•••
reg fee dont like these at all

•••
•••
reg fee on all! yay redhippo!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back