Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ewebs

Account Closed
Impact
Hi guys,

Need a Logo doing for a web design lead generation site we are doing.

Type of Contest : LOGO
Prize : $30.00
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM GMT : 11th Jan 2013 (i would like to reserve the right to end before if i see something i really like, so get them in early)
Size Requirements : 241 x 161
Color Requirements : We are using this theme, so color and style something fitting with that.

General Requirements : The website is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx based in orlando florida.

Cheers,
Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
unite_copy.jpg

•••
Thanks for that Amin, i little too basic for what i am after. Want something that looks nice and professionally but at the same time keeping in theme with the theme we are using.

•••
Thanks for the feedback.. ill revise soon..

•••
•••
•••
Thanks guys.

BlastDamage i am going to post the link here for transparency http://imageshack.us/f/825/uniteq.png/

BlastDamage, i like where this is going. Could you try some revisions, differnet type text, color, like the theme and also white + a little color etc.

Thanks for the design Key, it just isnt to my taste, looks too stock im afraid.

•••
Design Proposition:

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the design Key, it just isnt to my taste, looks too stock im afraid.

No Problem.. Here are two more concepts.

UniteWebdesign_zps000e6c8b.jpg

UniteWebdesign2_zpsbdfb311f.jpg

•••
Coolwanz, thanks for that. Again i think its just too stock like, and the text is very basic. I am looking for something simple but still looks great and professionally like webdesign.com's logo.

It really needs to fit the look of the site theme listed above.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

No Problem.. Here are two more concepts.

UniteWebdesign_zpsb797a07d.jpg

UniteWebdesign2_zpsbdfb311f.jpg

Hi Key,

Thanks for those, really like them :). Let me have a good look and think and i will let you know about any changes that could be made. In all really like those tho!

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Key,

I like the 2nd best, but like the webdesign font from the top one in place of the link below. Could you also do it it with .com and without.

Could you also try a color change on the orange for me please. Could you try in in the pink like color from the separators

Thanks,
Lee

•••
•••
Hi Key,
Thanks for those, really like them :). Let me have a good look and think and i will let you know about any changes that could be made. In all really like those tho!

I like the 2nd best, but like the webdesign font from the top one in place of the link below. Could you also do it it with .com and without.

Could you also try a color change on the orange for me please. Could you try in in the pink like color from the separators

Thanks,
Lee

Thanks for the feedback. Here is the second design with orange and pink background. And with and without .com, let me know if you have any other suggestion.

unitewebdesign.jpg

unitewebdesign2.jpg

unitewebdesign3.jpg

unitewebdesign4.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Here is one more with similar pattern to separators.
unitewebdesign5.jpg

•••
another try..

unitedwebdesignlogo3.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys,

First off let me say a big thank you to all who have submitted designs. You are all very talented at what you do!

I have picked Key as the winner on this occasion.

Again, thanks all.

Lee

EDIT: Payment sent, Logos received. thanks all.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Lee and everyone.

Payment Received, Files Sent.

Regards

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back